Passport is literally less than 4 days old and just stopped taking a charge. I've tried everything. I'll check the return policy and hope for the best. If nothing else I guess I'll use the insurance policy for a lost or stolen phone

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 12:57 PM
    mmmm... so bad, faulty battery... where did you buy it?
    10-07-14 01:00 PM
    Passport is literally less than 4 days old and just stopped taking a charge. I've tried everything. I'll check the return policy and hope for the best. If nothing else I guess I'll use the insurance policy for a lost or stolen phone

Posted via CB10
    sorry to hear man...
    was there a power outage maybe while you charging it sometime? short circuit of some sort? happened to someone i know....always best to charge it in a power source with surge protection...

regardless, still unlucky...you definitely should and will get reimbursed or have your device replaced...let us know if you contact blackberry support and how it goes?
    jojo beaconsfield and s2by10 like this.
    10-07-14 01:34 PM
    Thanks for the tip 'You know I never thought about a surge Protector for my charger,DAH!!!!lol
    sorry to hear man...
    was there a power outage maybe while you charging it sometime? short circuit of some sort? happened to someone i know....always best to charge it in a power source with surge protection...

regardless, still unlucky...you definitely should and will get reimbursed or have your device replaced...let us know if you contact blackberry support and how it goes?
    10-07-14 01:41 PM
    Should be able to get warranty replacement if not a user issue. Good luck!
    10-07-14 01:44 PM
    Awesome news. I tried different USB cables thinking it was the phone or the USB cable. But never thought it could be the actual charger itself. Well turns out it was my Z30 charger. I only realized because I plugged my Z30 in for a spare while taking the Passport for repairs. PhEwww.

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    10-07-14 04:25 PM
    I never use my new chargers I always use one and that thing sees a lot of miles and some pretty scary currents while in the Philippines.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 04:27 PM
    So it's your old charger that was kaput? Now charging ok with new one?

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 04:29 PM
    Woo, awesome. Someone better change the thread title before this thing devolves into CrackBerry disaster.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 04:36 PM