I wonder what the sales figure's are now? Since showing mine off three friends have moved from rival brands or old devices to Passport. Never had as much outside interest in my phone. What is your experience?

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    11-02-14 04:59 PM
    I'm glad the Passport is gaining ground. I have never seen anyone with one.
    thymaster likes this.
    11-02-14 05:02 PM
    I think it's possible that the Passport appeals to a very specific crowd.

I've seen a couple in the wild, and we've all seen those celebs and CEOs with them...

Look forward to seeing sales numbers later.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    thymaster and mister2d like this.
    11-02-14 05:05 PM
    People think my Passport is cool, but more like it's a cool phone that they would never buy haha.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-14 05:35 PM
    I'm still trying to buy one. When will they actually be in stock! (Canada) Come on John!
    11-02-14 05:38 PM
    It would have a chance to catch up some ground if it was available

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.3289
    11-02-14 05:40 PM
    Which brings up an interesting question. Why on Earth are they not taking orders at Shop Blackberry even if they have no stock? Does it mean they will never have stock for the rest of time? Come on Shop Blackberry book those damn orders. A lot of people don't care if they wait a couple of weeks. To me it really makes sense to book orders and ship when stock arrives.
    11-02-14 05:44 PM
    Which brings up an interesting question. Why on Earth are they not taking orders at Shop Blackberry even if they have no stock? Does it mean they will never have stock for the rest of time? Come on Shop Blackberry book those damn orders. A lot of people don't care if they wait a couple of weeks. To me it really makes sense to book orders and ship when stock arrives.
    Why not do it on amazon?

Posted via CB10
    thymaster likes this.
    11-02-14 05:53 PM
    Why not do it on amazon?

Posted via CB10
    Ya I found a great deal on amazon.ca and they have 3 left at $999.00. Should I get you one too?
    11-02-14 06:02 PM
    Shopblackberry has been replenishing their stock fairly often - just gotta watch it like a hawk! Also, since sales are doing at least this well, it wouldn't surprise me if they bumped production up a tad.

Posted via CB10
    tigerinexile likes this.
    11-02-14 06:13 PM
    They aren't taking orders because it is extremely bad form to sell stuff you don't have and won't have for the foreseeable future.
    11-02-14 06:15 PM
    Really, never seen anyone with one. My house hold has two of them.
    11-02-14 06:51 PM
    Why not do it on amazon?

Posted via CB10
    I agree. That's what I did in case there was a problem. Anyone who has had to deal with SBB on returns knows it's not easy.
    11-02-14 07:19 PM
    Everyone I meet want to see my phone.

Official pain in the **** of the peevishlicious crew
    11-02-14 07:23 PM
    A friend got one from Telus last week in Vancouver.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:00 AM
    ShopBlackBerry just told me a large stock will be available tomorrow the 4th of November but the shipping dates will be anywhere from overnight to 3 weeks. Was a strange conversation. Not sure I believe anything they say.
    11-03-14 11:04 AM
    Let them have some phones in stock first. Their is a huuuuuuuuuge shortage of supply

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 11:07 AM
    Ya I found a great deal on amazon.ca and they have 3 left at $999.00. Should I get you one too?
    I don't think that was the intention. Find the official $599.99 deal being offered by Amazon itself rather than some overpriced 'other'. Amazon is currently out of stock as well, but they are taking pre-orders. I think that's what kevxn was saying.

I'll admit it's weird, though. Shop Blackberry is collecting emails to gauge interest, but they're not allowing anyone to actually reserve a unit.
    11-03-14 11:55 AM
    No order through regular Amazon at $599. Even though there are no stocks Amazon should fulfil your order fast. Mind was fulfilled in less then a week.

11-03-14 12:14 PM
    They aren't taking orders because it is extremely bad form to sell stuff you don't have and won't have for the foreseeable future.
    Actually, it's called back ordering and companies do it all the time. Nothing bad about it -- as long as they tell you up front.

Posted via my Z30
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    11-03-14 06:50 PM
    ShopBlackBerry just told me a large stock will be available tomorrow the 4th of November but the shipping dates will be anywhere from overnight to 3 weeks. Was a strange conversation. Not sure I believe anything they say.
    Yeah take anything they say with a grain of salt. I saw some available to purchase today, but such a sour taste with shopblackberry that I am going to stick to online classifieds.
    11-03-14 06:58 PM
    I went with Shop BB/Digital River until i kept getting the run around about when it would ship or when they would have stock, so I cancelled and went with Amazon. Amazon so much better at communicating. Email when order placed, email with shipping update, email once delivered + I received at least 3 texts confirming each step.
    Since BB has partnered with Amazon they should let them handle it all, IMO.
    thymaster likes this.
    11-03-14 07:07 PM
    Maybe the reason is that they receive 200K orders but they only had 1/10 of it on hand and now they are trying to catch up. Other oems still take order of out of stock phone and give you an approximate shipping date but at Blackberry they have no clue how to manage inventory.
    11-03-14 07:33 PM
    Shopblackberry has been replenishing their stock fairly often - just gotta watch it like a hawk! Also, since sales are doing at least this well, it wouldn't surprise me if they bumped production up a tad.

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean the 100 units here and there? that is not replenishing inventory, that is making available inventory from canceled orders
    11-03-14 07:34 PM
    Saw my first passport in the wild today.

A woman in a Range Rover was on her passport and I noticed her do the gesture to get back to the hub that I've done so many times.

I felt like giving her a hug lol.

Posted via CB10
    11-03-14 09:06 PM
46 12