Lol. Hope camera software will be updated asap because it's really fair as it is.

Posted via CB10
    yea i hope they do something with the camera soon.
    01-04-15 07:35 PM
    You are a genius!!! I folded a receipt and put that between the phone and case....problem solved!!!! Thanks a zillion.

Posted via CB10
    Glad it was that simple!

Posted via CB10
    01-04-15 07:43 PM
    Anyone have any XP with Nillkin hard cases from Hong Kong. Look pretty solid and selling for 7.99 on ebay. Really struggling choosing a case. Don't want a flip case as it would block the camera.

Posted via CB10
    Just received my Nillkin Matte Frosted case and very happy with it. Very low profile, covers the corners but leaves the top and bottom open. It has that rough texture to avoid any slipping. It came with a screen cover. Not sure ill apply.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 09:15 PM
    My favorite is the Amzer. I'm selling a new in box OEM hardshell and Seidio hard case if anyone is interested btw

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 09:24 PM
    Just got the Stilgut case. I bought the one with the little clip, but no LED hole. I ordered it black with the bumpier looking leather.

This case has a nice strip of leather between the top and bottom of the case that allows for effortless flipping around the cover and it lays nice and flat against the back of the phone for two handed typing.

When I leave it on my desk with the cover open to the side, it lays nice and flat.

When I close it, the clip is robust and with it and the protection given by the case the phone clips into, I trust this case to protect the phone when I drop it.

Very classy case.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-15 09:52 PM
    I ordered the seidio holster but was too scared to use it as I am sure my Passport would fall out and hit concrete if I didnt seat it properly. Going to sell it for $20 I think

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-14-15 10:01 PM
    I ordered the seidio holster but was too scared to use it as I am sure my Passport would fall out and hit concrete if I didnt seat it properly. Going to sell it for $20 I think

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    Using it for 1 month. S� far so good!

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 02:16 AM
    Anybody using the Trident Aegis Case? It reminds me of Otter case i am using on HTC ONE. I found it protected the phone quite well.
    01-20-15 09:51 AM
    Is there a such thing as a hand made case for the passport? Heard a company makes cases for your from scratch.
    01-20-15 01:08 PM
    I've seen King Ranch custom made Holster for Z10/Z30.
    Is there a such thing as a hand made case for the passport? Heard a company makes cases for your from scratch.
    01-20-15 02:00 PM
    Khacten.com
    Great customer service, hand made, customizable, and the delivery time can be expedited. My experience with them was first class. The sleeve and backing exceeded my expectations.

Posted one-handed via Passport
    01-20-15 02:21 PM
    Vaja does. They are pricey ($100+) but very well made. I've owned several for past devices and they generally outlast the phone. You do get what you pay for. You can customize the case to have specific colors and textures. Takes about 30 days from order to delivery. Mine arrives next week.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-15 02:23 PM
    http://www.vajacases.com/blackberry-...-leather-cases

Http://www.blackberry.mj777.com

₱asaporte₱ilipinasSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-22-15 06:19 AM
    I've spent days trying to narrow down which case(s) to get. I finally settled on getting the official BlackBerry Passport Hard Shell as a primary case. I noticed Kevin using it in his review and he seemed to like it. I like that it's raised at the front so if you do want to turn it face down to silent notifications your screen is still protected.

I also two TUDIA Ultra Slim LITE bumpers from Amazon (in black and grey). They looked simple enough and were under $10 each. Not sure how they'll be and there were only 2 reviews which were just okay. But the look of it matched a style I like and I figured for the price I wouldn't be too disappointed if they didn't work out.

I really wish that Sena Cases did cases for the Passport. I have a heritage leather sleeve for my iPhone 6 Plus and I would have loved to grab another one for the Passport. It's not much for drop protection but it's great for an elegant sleeve for laying down on surfaces or putting in your pocket or a messenger bag without worrying about your screen or anything getting nicked or scratched.

I am still debating on the Stilgut leather case. It looks quite nice. So that might be the next one I go with so that I have some options - considering there aren't a ton of options out there for the Passport unfortunately.
    01-22-15 07:09 AM
    I had the the oem blackberry hard cases for my passport. Tried both the white and black ones. Settled on the trident case. A little bigger but it feels a lot tougher. Dropped it a couple of times and since the case is raised on all sides from the screen, it seems that there is a little more protection for the screen than the oem case

8700,8800,8900, 8520,9000,9300,9900,Q5,Q10,Z10,Passport,Playbook
    02-20-15 06:49 PM
40 12