Unlocked UK Blackberry Passport running on Three network on OS OS 10 release 10.3.1.1779.

I have 5 email accounts running on it. Two different client MS exchange accounts. One personal IMAP account with BT. One own business google apps account working via imap. One personal Google apps account working via IMAP.

Periodically when I try and enter 'Settings - Accounts' I cannot - when I tap on Accounts the screen dims briefly - looks as if I am about to get in, then remains on the parent Settings screen. Any thoughts as to why and how to address it?

Thanks for the response so far - I cannot make Link work on either my mac or windows laptop - so back up and reload is not practical at the moment. Difficult to delete email and renew if you cannot access the settings! Really irritating!!
    Last edited by oldblue105; 04-19-15 at 02:52 PM.
    04-19-15 09:46 AM
    Unlocked UK Blackberry Passport running on Three network on OS OS 10 release 10.3.1.1779.

I have 5 email accounts running on it. Two different client MS exchange accounts. One personal IMAP account with BT. One own business google apps account working via imap. One personal Google apps account working via IMAP.

Periodically when I try and enter 'Settings - Accounts' I cannot - when I tap on Accounts the screen dims briefly - looks as if I am about to get in, then remains on the parent Settings screen. Any thoughts as to why and how to address it?
    Looks to me like an OS bug.
    Back-up you're phone with BlackBerry Link.
    Go in the upper right corner in preferences and reload software.
    I know you don't link this method but if you have such problems there usualy is something wrong with the OS
    04-19-15 10:48 AM
    Check that you are receiving all your emails in a timely and prompt manner with each and every acct
    You will find that one of your account is not set up correctly. By that I mean that when you set it up it did not set itself up correctly so it is working but kind of "limping ". Delete the account. Reload the account.

On another note, why do you go periodically in that settings account ?

Posted via Z30 or Red Passport.
    04-19-15 12:25 PM
    Thanks for the response so far - I cannot make Link work on either my mac or windows laptop - so back up and reload is not practical at the moment. Difficult to delete email and renew if you cannot access the settings! Really irritating!!
    04-19-15 02:53 PM
    Seem to have sorted it. Soft reset, on starting went straight into settings accounts - got in ok, deleted the most recent account (have been using it for just over a month), then another soft reset - reinstalled the account again. So far so good!
    04-19-15 03:59 PM