So I generally get phone restarts on my PP whilst it's in my pocket, annoying, but probably because the power button's being pressed. However annoyingly, my PP tents to restart when I'm mid way through a call with someone, or when after a restart, it will stay in a restart cycle until I take the sim card out, and re insert it after unlocking my bb and it's loaded up fully.

Anyone else having this issue?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    10-02-15 12:03 PM
    Its a corruption in the os either caused by an app crashing, incomplete update install, or indexing failure in the os. Usually a complete wipe and restore is in order. Or side load the os you are currently using. I installed the latest leak and seemed to have fixed the issue for me. Not sure if its the real cause but I bought third generation Beats urbeats headset(new black packaging with silicone case) and caused my music to malfunction either not playing the file or if accessing the music app it cycles and restarts. I know in the past from experience it may have been an app i also installed as well. SO i deleted the last app installed which for me was the call blocker app. Once that was done I restarted my device and side loaded the latest os update via sachesi and all seems well. Sometimes re-updating the os works but if it doesnt then a full wipe and restore needs to be done.

Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2252 Rogers Wireless Posted via CB
    10-02-15 12:18 PM