Hi All, I use Samsung Galaxy note 3 for media, apps etc. My PP SE is my communication device. That means I have 70/80% Battery left at the end of the day. I just got a replacement device due to camera stabilization issue and was wondering should I charge every night or let it drain over two three days. I've read you should charge it as much as possible but wonder what would happen to the last 60 -80% as it won't be getting any charge/use time.
    Your input is greatly appreciated as I love this phone and would like to have it as long as possible.
    Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    04-02-16 08:10 AM
    I just got a replacement device due to camera stabilization issue and was wondering should I charge every night or let it drain over two three days. I've read you should charge it as much as possible but wonder what would happen to the last 60 -80% as it won't be getting any charge/use time.
    Minimize time between charging to maximize battery lifetime. Check out Battery University:

"A partial discharge reduces stress and prolongs battery life. Elevated temperature and high currents also affect cycle life." -- How to Prolong Lithium-based Batteries - Battery University
    04-02-16 08:28 AM