After one month using, the back loose problem getting worse. The phone seemed very solid when I got it but now, every time when I was typing the keyboard, my left hand can feel the loose sound which is very annoying. And I noticed it seems happen after exposes in a cold temperature.
    Am I the only one or any friend found the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    03-06-15 10:10 PM
    I have a case not shure what to tell u if u dont have have any protection
    sweb likes this.
    03-07-15 04:29 AM
    not seen one making noise yet, but if possible take it back to the store and see if they can replace it for you
    or at least fix the issue, give it a shot
    03-07-15 04:36 AM
    back?the sim/microsd cover or battery cover?my sim/microsd cover was a bit loose,and i use a Nillkin Frosted Shield to keep it shut.
    03-07-15 11:12 AM
    Yes, the back cover to the sim and SD card slots is very lose on my passport. Very annoying...

Sent from my Passport
    03-07-15 12:33 PM
    Yes, the back cover to the sim and SD card slots is very lose on my passport. Very annoying...

Sent from my Passport
    Your warranty should cover the issue. I got a replacement sent out by blackberry. Great customer support!!

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 01:10 PM
    Mine is making clicking sounds from the back now, too. It's the back of the phone, not the sim cover. It appears to be a bit warped.
    03-27-15 11:34 PM
    Same for me
    03-28-15 01:42 AM
    I had this problem straight from the box when I bought it. The problem increased after heavy use, when it was a bit warm. Got a replacement, and so far so good.

 Passport
    03-28-15 02:52 AM
    It may be due to the battery drain issue from the last OS heating up the battery and leading to warping.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:28 AM
    I had this problem straight from the box when I bought it. The problem increased after heavy use, when it was a bit warm. Got a replacement, and so far so good.

 Passport
    Did you have to send your phone away for this or did they just send you a new back?

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 09:28 AM
    Ditto on that. Replacement phone or new sim cover? Mine is loose, but I don't want them to send me a refurbished phone, mine is in perfect condition, I don't want to end up with a refurbished device with a scuff here or there.... I just want a new cover lol.

Posted via CB10
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    03-28-15 09:33 AM
    I got a replacement at the airport where I bought it.

 Passport
    03-28-15 09:39 AM
    Ditto on that. Replacement phone or new sim cover? Mine is loose, but I don't want them to send me a refurbished phone, mine is in perfect condition, I don't want to end up with a refurbished device with a scuff here or there.... I just want a new cover lol.

Posted via CB10
    I got a replacement cover from blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 10:06 AM
    I have a case not shure what to tell u if u dont have have any protection
    I think a phone should hold up without protection, especially one which is considered an expensive premium device for professional use. Unless you constantly (heavily) drop it, a phone should always be fine without protective casings, let usual wear and tear like scratches aside.
    Obviously the Passport seem to have some problems with that. Screens lifting, backs getting loose, hell even parts of the BlackBerry logo on the back falling off for no reason at all.

I haven't watched any videos about disassembling the Passport, yet seeing how the Classic is mostly glued together it raises questions whether that glue madness might cause the trouble. Constant heating and, especially during a winter's day outside, rapid drop of temperature causes strain to the applied glue. I wouldn't be surprised when the glue stops getting the job done. Just using the phone for navigation, GPS running, screen always on, plugged into a charger - the device heats up big time which might cause the glueing material to fail.

Posted via CB10
    anon(870071) likes this.
    03-28-15 12:25 PM
    To clarify: the back of our phones have two main pieces of plastic. There is the Sim cover and there is the big back piece. My phone does not have an issues with the sim cover, it does have an issue with the big back piece.
    Am I alone? This is why I'm asking if we have to send the phone back to BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-28-15 12:54 PM
    No, I was refering to the big cover as well.

 Passport
    BBRYQ10 likes this.
    03-28-15 02:35 PM