So I just went to my local Vodafone shop here in Germany and the rep was so kind to check the database. It's already in their database, but only in black and no price tag attached, yet.

He has not heard about this phone before but explained that it usually takes roughly 2 weeks between the phone being in the system at this status and actual retail sales. That would perfectly match September 24. He will put one aside for me, he knows I am a maniac!

Posted via CB10
    rukdngme likes this.
    09-09-14 10:20 AM
    Wow nice to hear

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:25 AM
    I don't want to question your experience, however back before Z10 release I asked reps in three different Vodafone stores regarding the availability. They stated the very same, it's in their database, no pricing available and it should be in stores in roughly two weeks. Yet it took almost a month before Vodafone had it for sale.
    09-09-14 10:37 AM
    I don't want to question your experience, however back before Z10 release I asked reps in three different Vodafone stores regarding the availability. They stated the very same, it's in their database, no pricing available and it should be in stores in roughly two weeks. Yet it took almost a month before Vodafone had it for sale.
    Now I am slightly disillusioned. At the end of the day, even if it was four weeks I would assume we will get the Passport before most parts of the world. Keep fingers crossed! What slightly bothers me is that they only list the black device. I have a white Q10 and it looks far better than the black one. While it seems that regarding Passport this might be different I still would have preferred to have a choice.

Posted via CB10
    09-09-14 10:57 AM
    I am keeping my fingers crossed anyways! It at least shows we should get it in time and not months after.
    09-09-14 02:12 PM