Anybody have any ideas for the next BlackBerry passport? It's there in the berry flow website. Check this link -http://berryflow.com/2015/01/blackberry-passport-2-touch-connected-stylus/

I'm not sure you can type perfectly in that model related to original passport.

Posted via CB10
    GeoK likes this.
    01-18-15 02:41 AM
    Just a concept.
    01-18-15 03:30 AM
    this is exactly how rumors begin
    01-18-15 08:44 AM
    I am good with passport 1 specs. But I needs more stability in apps and os.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 12:24 PM
    I really would like Passport 2 keep the hardware keyboard. And if the ratio stays about the same than this size, I'll probably buy it closed eyes
    01-18-15 02:35 PM
    Better front facing and rear facing camera, even louder speakers (didn't think it was as good as the z30s), battery life that would last ME a full days use, and a better quality back cover.

Sent from my Passport
    01-18-15 03:10 PM
    Wouldn't mind it being a little bit thinner and lighter if possible on next-generation. Love this one tho

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 03:21 PM
    That's a great concept.
    Keeping the flowing Blackberry lines, but with a hint of LG in it.
    No physical keyboard....that might be a great evolution.
    I could see this happening....especially if Blackberry is bought by Samsung.

Anybody have any ideas for the next BlackBerry passport? It's there in the berry flow website. Check this link -http://berryflow.com/2015/01/blackberry-passport-2-touch-connected-stylus/

I'm not sure you can type perfectly in that model related to original passport.

Posted via CB10
    01-18-15 04:07 PM
    the concept with a stylus is nice but the lack of keyboard is a mistake ...the slider keyboard for the passport is a great idea & the added thickness for that along the bottom could allow for a nice stand above it on the back ...QI charge could be built into the stand for dual use of the real-estate...
    01-18-15 05:39 PM
    Reminds me on LG VU
    Passport 2?-lg-optimus-vu-review-04.jpg

Aquila non captat muscas
    arifbsantoso and thedose like this.
    01-18-15 05:48 PM
    But there's quite a bit of wasted real estate on the face of it IMHO
    Reminds me on LG VU
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LG-Optimus-Vu-Review-04.jpg 
Views:	1307 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	328214

Aquila non captat muscas
    01-19-15 03:00 PM
    I hope not... BB's just got the fisical keyboard back and throwing it away (again) would be against path they're taking right now (passport + classic).
    thedose likes this.
    01-19-15 04:45 PM
    I wished it was a bit taller so a bit wide screen in landscape and it would of been a perfect media and business phone in one

Posted via CB10
    01-19-15 04:57 PM
    After using the Passport for a week I'm still not fast on the keyboard and the virtual fourth row usually annoys me more than it impresses me but the wider screen on the Passport is just amazing. I would find it difficult to go back to my Z30 or a "Z50". I hope they come out with an all-touch version of the Passport like this at some point in the next year. That would be very nice.
    01-19-15 09:06 PM
    I highly doubt BB would be going all touch for passport 2. The capacitive keyboard on the Passport is a very unique feature that sets it apart from anything else (even the classic). For Passport 2, I expect it to be thinner, screen might be slightly bigger and keyboard even further improved and refined.Just put in an order for one and so hopefully it won't come out till later this year....
    01-20-15 12:05 AM
    I don't think the next generation of the Passport will differ much from the current one after all if ain't broke don't fix it. Look Apple kept the iPhone design generally the same for years they just made small tweeks and subtle design changes for years. If there was a possibility my dream Passport 2 would still be the same accept I would add a physical call pick up and end buttons. Then I would make the virtual phone icon that sits in the bottom left corner a convienance icon that you can pick what you want it to be. Just like in the old days when they had that extra button on the side that you decided what it would do when pressed.

Posting WIDE with CB10 on the Blackberry Passport
    01-20-15 12:14 AM