Seems like a longer wait than usual so I'm starting this thread to dull the waiting pains.

From all the reading I've done it seems this latest leak is pretty solid especially if you autoload with little to no restore.

10.3.0.1418 has been okay but it still has some issues like a hanging phone app and hub for me not to mention the inconsistent camera focusing.

Most important I hope 1949 brings us reliable camera focusing improvements, which again people have mentioned (from the dev OS) that it's been improved dramatically.

What are you most looking forward to in 10.3.1.1949 for the passport?

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 02:51 AM
    A faster camera focus will be awesome, but it sounds like they have done a good job of improving the app scaling and I think I am most looking forward to that. I would love to have some apps just run in their original aspect ratio and will not mind the vertical black bars at all. For ones that have been optimized for the 1:1 screen, it's great. But for some games, they just weren't made for this screen so it would be nice to have them in their 'tall screen' and the Passport screen is plenty big enough to handle it.

I am really hoping that there are keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste while text editing. I won't hold my breathe on that one though... but man, would it be sweet!

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    01-02-15 03:20 AM
    I'm sorry bro we try keep waiting room for leak is in one thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=962021
    01-02-15 03:21 AM