Anybody else have this issue? I'll call them tomorrow

I don't want to send the passport back and wait longer... I've already been waiting for 3 weeks as it is... I'd rather them just send me the missing accessories.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:43 PM
    Stuff in VIP orders are same as regular ones. There is no extra accessories. We all received regular ones. We are already lucky they honored it.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:46 PM

I don't want to send the passport back and wait longer... I've already been waiting for 3 weeks as it is... I'd rather them just send me the missing accessories.

Posted via CB10
    There was another thread about expectations on the VIP Passport.
    What did you expect?
    10-23-14 12:47 PM
    Right it's been already discussed that there is no VIP version, what u got was what was meant to be sent to you. The VIP versions are just normal versions, it was classed as VIP as they were meant to be sold to a select few and not the general public.

There is an absolutely huge thread about this. But fact remains you got the correct version and not some special version.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:48 PM
    The 'VIP' edition was not for special hardware. Nothing on the web page when ordering indicated that, it was all speculation on the part of Crackberry members as to what ordering via that link would include.

As it turns out, the VIP link was nothing more than a different way of ordering for certain targeted customers. Nothing more, nothing less.
    10-23-14 12:48 PM
    I ordered VIP as well and received a regular passport. This is exactly how it was supposed to be. No extra accessories were promised. Just keep in mind that you are lucky enough that BlackBerry is actually honoring these orders. The VIP was just a special promotion for VIP clients to actually get their order in the system when the regular version was showing as sold out.

Posted via CB10
    10-23-14 12:51 PM
    I thought the VIP had a case or a pouch inside the box
    10-23-14 12:54 PM

Posted via CB10
    I thought the VIP had a case or a pouch inside the box

Here's the link to one of the threads that discussed this in quite a bit of detail. Refer to post #99.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...97/index4.html
    Last edited by ryeguyyyc; 10-23-14 at 07:24 PM.
    10-23-14 01:13 PM