I had the original Passport for a year. Sold it in November and got an iP6+. Really like it. Loved the Passport, but hated the App gap. I ordered an SE Friday when CB had their one day sale on them. Supposed to come Weds. I really am looking forward to it, but I'm not 100% sure how easy Cobalt's files will load on it. I don't want to spend hours trying to get everything up and running. I haven't used Cobalt's (newest) files to load Google Play services on the SE, so I'm asking those in the know. I used his older files on the OG Passport and had some success, but quite a few Apps still did not work. Are the 3 essential files all that's needed to get all Google App's working? In addition to the 3 essential files, do I need to load any others? I bookmarked his page for future reference but haven't had time to read it in it's entirety. Any feedback is appreciated.
    04-24-16 12:13 PM
    Cobalts load up is very simple, fast and easy. Just follow the directions on the main page. I did uninstall the Play Store and chose to stick with SNAP. I dont have issues with droid apps like some people have had and reported that their PP works flawless without droid apps. I have 10-15 loaded and almost never use any of them. I hope the playstore doesnt mess with your phone.
    04-24-16 12:23 PM
    04-24-16 07:41 PM