I sent my Passport back for the double typing issue, They replaced it with a refurbished one, and guess what it was defective, I had to wait almost three weeks to get my replacement. My God I can't tell you how much I missed it. I'm so glad to have it back I will never let you leave my side again.

With out doubt this is the best device on the market, I couldn't go back even if I tried.
    07-28-15 08:04 PM
    Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    07-28-15 08:06 PM
    lmao. Hit the post button just a little to quick.
    07-28-15 08:13 PM
    I sent my Passport back for the double typing issue, They replaced it with a refurbished one, and guess what it was defective, I had to wait almost three weeks to get my replacement. My God I can't tell you how much I missed it. I'm so glad to have it back I will never let you leave my side again.

With out doubt this is the best device on the market, I couldn't go back even if I tried.
    A testimony like that definitely makes a person want to try one out. Glad you got yours back and it's doing well
    anon(9208252) likes this.
    07-28-15 08:35 PM
    Well, mine was only sent back a couple of days ago, so my wait will be another couple of weeks. Which is quite a strain, even though I have a spare Q10 to tidy me over. I MISS MY PASSPORT!!!
    07-29-15 04:28 AM
    Having issue with my passport, voice crackles on headset and speakers.
    Got email today saying I am eligible for an exchange. I bought my passport brand new, used it for just over a month. Hopefully I don't get a refurbished one.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 04:48 AM
    More than missed your wife eh?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    07-29-15 04:53 AM
    Got mine replaced,It was refurbished, I guess,works great ,no problems at all.came in a no thrills box with plastic proctectors on the screen and other parts but clearly was not brand new.
    07-29-15 05:13 AM
    BlackBerry Warranty Services process...

Customer A sent back his Passport due to double typing...

Customer B sent back his Passport due to screen lifting...

BlackBerry Warranty Services sent the Passport sent by Customer A to Customer B... and sent the Passport sent by Customer B to Customer A... problem solved...

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    07-29-15 06:31 AM
    Had dead pixels which bugged the crap put of me.
    Sent the device for repair.
    3 weeks later, I appear to have a refurb even new device which works great.
    Hello BlackBerry Passport, welcome back to my arms

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 06:51 AM
    Blackberry service was flawless.

I damaged my camera lens.

A quick tweet to blackberry for repair. I received instructions to call their 1 800#.
    The next day I had a return shipping box at my door.
    Stuck it in the box and sent it off. 4 days later it was returned to me repaired.

My Passport with a new camera.

No complaints, just very pleased.
    peterburns likes this.
    07-29-15 06:57 AM
    More than missed your wife eh?

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    Yep, but not as much as the mistress

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    07-29-15 07:46 AM
    TBH you need a big pocket!

Yep, but not as much as the mistress

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    Sam Huylo. Mudak pozornyi! Yak na hutore my piski drochuvali.
    07-29-15 09:52 AM
    BlackBerry Warranty Services process...

Customer A sent back his Passport due to double typing...

Customer B sent back his Passport due to screen lifting...

BlackBerry Warranty Services sent the Passport sent by Customer A to Customer B... and sent the Passport sent by Customer B to Customer A... problem solved...

Posted via CB10
    Or:

Working replacement Passports sent to Customer A and B.

Defective Passports repackaged with tamper proof seals, making sure to get lint, dirt, and fingerprints on the factory screen/body protectors, and sent to Amazon as new devices to be sold again.

Posted via CB10 // Passport SQW100-1 // 10.3.2.2339 // Cricket Wireless
    07-29-15 10:28 AM
    Nobody does it better.... makes me feel sad for the rest.....

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    07-29-15 11:37 AM
    Defective Passports repackaged with tamper proof seals, making sure to get lint, dirt, and fingerprints on the factory screen/body protectors, and sent to Amazon as new devices to be sold again.
    I'd heard this accusation made of Digital River, but not Amazon. I've bought a few phones on Amazon including my first Classic, and never got a refurb.
    07-29-15 08:03 PM
    I'm so glad to have it back I will never let you leave my side again.

I could have predicted this.

(You have 5K+ posts )
    07-29-15 08:05 PM
    Glad it worked out for you in the end !! I am having double type issues on for about two weeks running on 2339. So far its not rampant and limited to only H and L keys. I wonder how bad it has to go before I consider turning it in for claim.
    07-29-15 09:04 PM
    Glad it worked out for you in the end !! I am having double type issues on for about two weeks running on 2339. So far its not rampant and limited to only H and L keys. I wonder how bad it has to go before I consider turning it in for claim.
    Mine wasn't that bad but since I had two months of warranty left I thought what the heck. Bit the bullet and glad I did. The replacement has been rock solid.

Posted via CB10
    HereticHermit likes this.
    07-29-15 09:50 PM
    Mine wasn't that bad but since I had two months of warranty left I thought what the heck. Bit the bullet and glad I did. The replacement has been rock solid. Posted via CB10
    That's exactly what I have been mulling over!! I still have 5 months to go and so far my PP is in pristine condition. No screen lift, no rattling keys, nothing to mar the experience. For a double typing issue I don't want to land up with a re-furb device. I am hoping against hope that it is a software issue but if it continues like this I might take a plunge in 11th month.
    07-29-15 10:06 PM
    That's exactly what I have been mulling over!! I still have 5 months to go and so far my PP is in pristine condition. No screen lift, no rattling keys, nothing to mar the experience. For a double typing issue I don't want to land up with a re-furb device. I am hoping against hope that it is a software issue but if it continues like this I might take a plunge in 11th month.
    I don't know your provider , but here in Canada at Telus if you send it back twice for problems they give you a new one over the counter,
    07-30-15 09:44 AM
    That's only if you get it from Telus on a plan.

 Pr1ngle
    07-30-15 10:33 AM
    When I returned mine, I asked them if they could charge me $100 more and send me a red one,nope,schitt!!

Sent from my 5 star BlackBerry Passport
    07-30-15 11:20 AM
    Even on a committed plan, to be able to get a new device two times is huge. In India we have 99% devices sold unlocked and new replacements are not norm. But with Blackberry one just can't be sure which way they are heading with sales and after-sale services. I had a 8520 curve and 9900 but never had to turn them in for repairs even with 18 months warranty available. But that was then this is now, Blackberry India outsourced after sales service to a software tech Co that also cater to Lenovo and Xiaomi phones. Am given to understanding from two of such after sales service centres that my PP carries 12 and 18 month of warranty but none willing to commit it on email. Blackberry hardly have any brick and mortar stores left and many private retailers are on-line with dubious warranty offers. It is a melee time here for Blackberry India
    07-30-15 06:25 PM