Chad

The VIP people are being shipped at the same time. Because of the way the VIP order was set up in the system, we have to send out shipment confirmation emails manually. We are working on that as I write.

I don't have confirmation that your package was shipped, but I do know that we will ship all US orders by the end of day today.

Marie

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 12:52 PM
    I am pretty sure the VIP thing was said to be mistake and everyone is getting normal passports. not 100% on that though
    10-17-14 12:56 PM
    OP said VIP orders, not VIP Passport.

I'm sure by now everyone knows these will be normal Passports, no extras.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 01:03 PM
    At this point we just want our passport. Could care less if it just came with no charger or anything extra lol.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 01:04 PM
    If anybody who ordered VIP gets an email, let us know!

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 02:51 PM
    Nothing came for me yet. My card has been charged 14 days ago. It's 13:22 PST here right now. Support staff are saying nothing before October 29th.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 03:22 PM
    Chad

The VIP people are being shipped at the same time. Because of the way the VIP order was set up in the system, we have to send out shipment confirmation emails manually. We are working on that as I write.

I don't have confirmation that your package was shipped, but I do know that we will ship all US orders by the end of day today.

Marie

Posted via CB10
    Awesome!

And it will just be a regular Passport.
    10-17-14 03:31 PM
    I've got nothing so far. Ive been pretty patient but if they start shipping out the orders that they took today before they ship mine out that was ordered 2 weeks ago im gonna be pretty pissed. Digital River really needs a complete overhaul.
    10-17-14 05:37 PM
    Just got this....

Everyone !

Thank you so much for putting up with all the confusion around the VIP orders. I want to assure you that we are sending your orders. All people in the US should be getting their products shipped at the latest today. For Canadian offers, we will be getting them out Monday , Tuesday. They have to go through customs.

With the shipments, you want to get official shipment confirmation email with the tracking information - but we can’t do that quite yet.

Some of you might know that the VIP products were associated with a promotion and that they were set up for immediate charge. Well, with immediate charge comes no automated shipping tracking information.

We have started working to get the information. Then we will send each one of you your tracking link. It may take a couple of days to get the information for each of your orders, but we will send confirmation emails at the end of each day – until everyone gets one.

I know this is one more round of frustration – and I hope you have one last bit of patience for us.

Of course, if you don’t, my email and contact information are below.

Please let me know if someone you know should get this email. I will resend it to them personally.

And while this email doesn’t look like an official BlackBerry email, it is an official BlackBerry email. J

You’ve been the best fans ever.

Marie
    10-17-14 05:58 PM
    Got this too. Still no clarity if VIP is actually a VIP device package. I would email her on it but she has probably received 1.000 requests will wait for it to get posted here.
    10-17-14 06:00 PM
    I got the same email few mins ago. Oct 4th VIP Order, Canada

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:00 PM
    Official response on US VIP orders-img_20141017_170156.png
    Official response on US VIP orders-img_20141017_170204.png

Well I got one of these intimate emails too.. )

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:06 PM
    Just got it as well...seems so poorly written though. Is this from someone at DR? Oh well, hope I can get my PPT soon!
    Oct 4th VIP Canada.
    Just got this....

Everyone !

Thank you so much for putting up with all the confusion around the VIP orders. I want to assure you that we are sending your orders. All people in the US should be getting their products shipped at the latest today. For Canadian offers, we will be getting them out Monday , Tuesday. They have to go through customs.

With the shipments, you want to get official shipment confirmation email with the tracking information - but we can�t do that quite yet.

Some of you might know that the VIP products were associated with a promotion and that they were set up for immediate charge. Well, with immediate charge comes no automated shipping tracking information.

We have started working to get the information. Then we will send each one of you your tracking link. It may take a couple of days to get the information for each of your orders, but we will send confirmation emails at the end of each day � until everyone gets one.

I know this is one more round of frustration � and I hope you have one last bit of patience for us.

Of course, if you don�t, my email and contact information are below.

Please let me know if someone you know should get this email. I will resend it to them personally.

And while this email doesn�t look like an official BlackBerry email, it is an official BlackBerry email. J

You�ve been the best fans ever.

Marie

just received this as well

Destination Winnipeg
    VIP device
    ordered Oct 3rd around 8:00 pm central
    with coupon from ShopBB
    order #93325XXX35
    I'm glad all orders are shipping! But it still doesn't answer the question about what happens with people who ordered VIP with no discount. Even if they said you people get nothing, I would still like to hear it. Maybe I'll give them a call.

Posted via CB10
    10-17-14 06:13 PM
    i said screw this BS and canceled my order in the beginning of the week and got my refund today. so it took about 3 - 4 days for a refund.

honestly the lack of transparency on the VIP orders pissed me off and i cancelled.
    10-17-14 06:17 PM
    i said screw this BS and canceled my order in the beginning of the week and got my refund today. so it took about 3 - 4 days for a refund.

honestly the lack of transparency on the VIP orders pissed me off and i cancelled.

Well you got your money back.

For me here in Canada, this was a real too good to cancel on. Bought a friend a Passport off Contract from Rogers at $847+15+ 50 for SIM & unlock cos he really wanted one.
    Me, am happy to wait for this to come to me at $574. Great deal!

Posted via CB10
    Andy_bb_king likes this.
    10-17-14 06:23 PM