Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344
Results 1,076 to 1,087 of 1087
Like Tree467Likes
  1. JPushkarH's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    #1076  

    Default

    I got mine on 12 December
  2. adamink's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #1077  

    Default

    Am I silly to buy a passport just today coming from xperia z5? My head was blown out knowing i can't use fb messanger of fb itself. I'm in the middle of being inlove with the passport with a touch of regret.
  3. JOHNGAETANO's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    185 Posts
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    #1078  

    Default

    If you want the best phone available you need to deal with the app gap.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamink View Post
    Am I silly to buy a passport just today coming from xperia z5? My head was blown out knowing i can't use fb messanger of fb itself. I'm in the middle of being inlove with the passport with a touch of regret.
  4. JPushkarH's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    #1079  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf peciko View Post
    got may passport silver edition, since a week ago, and love it so much. I bought this after watching videos from itsmeJC and Jan Ole Helmbolt, really interesting and furthermore the price is now half than when it was launched, I got mine for 300USD.

    Posted via CB10
    I got @ 180$ on Thanksgiving sale on newegg.com
  5. JPushkarH's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    #1080  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf peciko View Post
    got may passport silver edition, since a week ago, and love it so much. I bought this after watching videos from itsmeJC and Jan Ole Helmbolt, really interesting and furthermore the price is now half than when it was launched, I got mine for 300USD.

    Posted via CB10
    Newegg.com still selling at 213$ you can return or ask for price correction. http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=1q_ihWL1
  6. adamink's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    3 Posts
    #1081  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNGAETANO View Post
    If you want the best phone available you need to deal with the app gap.
    Not until I get out this past few days and people are checking it out like "that phone!" that's the point i fell inlove with this bad boy.
  7. andregarzia's Avatar
    CrackBerry Newbie

    Posts
    4 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    #1082  

    Default

    Just got my first passport, an original black version. It is awesome, love it already!
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
  8. BlackZ10's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    485 Posts
    #1083  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andregarzia View Post
    Just got my first passport, an original black version. It is awesome, love it already!
    You just acquired a historical advanced device. Congrats.

    Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
  9. ShimmeringFuel's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    102 Posts
    #1084  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackZ10 View Post
    a historical advanced device
    What? You can't be serious.
  10. woodoh's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    #1085  

    Default

    Finally got a silver pp today! Had played around one hour now-speed is impressive. Had used 7290,7130,9700,9930,Q10,happy to have, might have a learning curve



    Posted via CB10
  11. JPushkarH's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    168 Posts
    #1086  

    Default

    Not much learning curve after Q10
  12. FabriciusFab's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    78 Posts
    #1087  

    Default

    Am I too late to the party? Just got one as a backup for my Priv and so far I'm loving it!

    Long live the king!

    <Passport SQW100-1>
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344

Similar Threads

  1. USB OTG supported by Passport?
    By Feeldak in forum BlackBerry Passport
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-15, 11:43 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-14, 02:38 PM
  3. Rogers to get the Passport
    By BriniaSona in forum BlackBerry Passport
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-01-14, 02:29 AM
  4. is the passport really sold out?
    By Skidoo583 in forum BlackBerry Passport
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-14, 06:12 PM
  5. Get your Passport Fanny! Before they sell out! Quick!
    By Hello Blackberry World in forum BlackBerry Passport
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-14, 06:11 PM

Posting Permissions