And one from the Pantheon
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20141121_112016.jpg

TAN OKAN PASSPORT
    11-29-14 05:17 PM
    11-29-14 05:34 PM
    Got mine last week. I had a chance to use it while traveling. Battery life, keyboard, camera quality, display, sound quality etc. I love everything about this device. Here is a photo I took in the Sistine Chapel.�
    Attachment 317664

TAN OKAN PASSPORT
    That's a well travelled Passport
    Love the Vatican, been there a few times, always highly recommended.

Ten BlackBerrys and counting....
    11-29-14 07:08 PM
    Got mine today

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-dsc_5060.jpg
    11-30-14 09:15 AM
    My Red Passport was delivered to my house today but I'm out of town until Friday. The waiting game continues...
    11-30-14 04:54 PM
    Now you've got to get yourself an extra fast nano sd card. I have one with 125 gig of memory. This gives you true bragging rights versus IPhone 6 owners...
    11-30-14 11:36 PM
    I got mine from Telus over the weekend. $100 on a new contract, they reduced my Z30 device balance by 25% AND they gave me a coupon for 5 free movies. Really loving the PP so far, great keyboard, awesome screen and you know from a mile away I'm using a Blackberry!
    12-01-14 06:46 PM
    ...And then BlackBerry said "let there be the Passport" and here we have, the Passport, and BlackBerry saw that the Passport was good. And BlackBerry separated the Passport from the other smartphones...

Posted via CB10 and the #BBPassport
    ...Very cleverly put...nice!
    12-01-14 08:23 PM
    Received mine 3 hours ago, been fiddling with it, updated to 10.3.0.908, installing apps, screen protector, 64gb sd card, trying to get used to the keyboard and remember the gestures for this amazing OS.

It feels good to be back on BB10, but I'm also still adjusting to the size of the phone, it only bugs me a little when holding it one handed, other than that, it's perfect!

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_2458.jpg
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    12-01-14 08:43 PM
    Ordered my RED Passport this past weekend despite the fact when I first saw it I thought to myself 'who in the world would want to carry that?!'

NEVER intended to buy it. I was waiting on the Classic (and still am)...

It was ugly when I first saw it.
    It was ugly as I considered buying it.
    It was STILL UGLY as I was purchasing it.
    ...But lo and behold..it's on it's way!

BlackBerry marketing ploy worked on my weak will! ...it came out in "limited" edition red- my favorite color!

As a daily use for a phone...it was oogly (that's past ugly)... BUT.. as a portable little laptop? Maybe not so oogly after all..maybe even perfect! Suddenly I found myself thinking of "reasons" why and how I could use it.

It wont be my main phone ( the Classic will have that honor ).. BUT... it will be very useful in those times when I play around on the web and don't want to be bothered with lugging around my laptop from room to room. In fact, I think my 'future - can't wait till it gets here already!' Classic and my (soon to arrive) Passport will be the perfect pair between work and play!

Can't wait to have them both in my greedy little hands (evil laugh)
    12-01-14 09:54 PM
    Xmas came early in Finland. It suddenly started to snow and truck stopped at our house. My fiance was like "there is someone at our door " and I went to the door and right away I was handed a package which had a familiar logo on it. It was my first BlackBerry and its been fantastic so far.

It was supposed get here on Thursday, which I confirmed yesterday from ups. So I was really surprised.

I might write a longer post about first feelings, but I will say that I am really impressed how Finnish and English dictionaries are build in. I can switch the language on the fly. Writing in finnish is really easy because I get ��� on top of keyboard. I thought that I need to press A long to get � or rely on text prediction.

Happy Christmas to all!

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 11:33 AM
    Well, I purchased a white PP tonight. I was going to purchase it on Sunday, but the sale went off. I had the PP in my Amazon Cart for 499.00, and went to pay for it and noticed the price went back up to 599.00. I sent Amazon a note, and they indicated they would refund the 100.00. So that is good news.

Giving the wife my Iphone 5, as her 5C shattered on the ground and our backup 4S is a POS. She laughed at my idea to get the PP. Oh well, atleast I can finally bring it in to the local ATT store and tell them BLACKBERRY STILL MAKES PHONES, after being laughed out of several stores.

Anyway, long time BB user (Pearl, Bold and then the biggest turd of them all - Torch), anxious to get a hold on the PP. One thing about the Torch is it was horrible, but when I went to smash it with a hammer it was nearly indestructible.

I just got tired of jailbreaking the Iphone to customize it the way I wanted. Then, it would crash on certain tweaks. Overall a good phone, but I want something geared towards work as I only use maybe 10 Apps, which are all available through Amazon or BB World.
    12-02-14 10:47 PM
    Got mine from Frankfurt Airport's departure terminal two. I just installed the required applications, updated, still trying to figure out how to get Viber working.

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 10:55 PM
    I got my Passport about 2 weeks ago, after my Z10 died and could not be recovered. I ordered a Z30, changed my mind and ordered the Passport and sent the Z30 back, unopened. I really, really liked my Z10, but the Passport is a clear step forward IMO. It no longer seems huge, and like many others, I now find the standard aspect ratio phones to be cramped and tiny. I could not be more pleased with my choice.
    12-03-14 09:21 AM
    Just had AT&T put a sim card in...no one know what the hell it was. 3 employees stopped me before I left the store. I can't get over how much I love it.
    12-03-14 04:37 PM
    Got mine! Went to ATT, got the NANOSIM card installed. No charge. She switched My phone from Z10, and good to go.

Passport
    12-04-14 01:05 PM
    Finally took the plunge. Got in at the tail end of the black Friday sale. It will be delivered Monday.
    12-04-14 03:30 PM
    Just got my passport
    superbly happy!!!
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20141205_103855_edit.jpg
    12-05-14 05:40 AM
    I officially have my passport
    PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1154

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 05:44 AM
    Got mine today, but still need to go to WIND on the weekend to get a nano SIM.
    12-05-14 08:53 AM
    Heavenly.

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_1889.jpg.jpg
    vpblaze and Taigatrommel like this.
    12-05-14 08:04 PM
    After spending a brief time "test driving" BlackBerry on my Q10, I finally broke down and took the plunge. Loving this communication BEAST!
    Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20141205_085816.jpg
    12-05-14 08:08 PM
    Got mine yesterday.
    Was a crackberry addict until i got on the iphone train.
    Good to be back.
    Gawd I forgot how awesome the email is.
    K2LINOS likes this.
    12-06-14 02:29 AM
    BlackBerry Passport: Copped

Had fun cutting my full SIM to nano SIM size.
    SIM door is ludicrously hard to pry open.
    I leave a scratch every time I open it (with a dime).
    12-08-14 12:56 AM
    I couldn't resist the Black Friday deal so I sprung for it. Came yesterday from the BBstore via Digital River. Service was OK. Love the screen. Still getting used to the size and new keyboard but won't judge if it will replace my Q10 for productivity until a couple of weeks.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-14 02:16 PM
1,265 ... 1819202122 ...