Waiting sucks!
    When oh when will I get my Red Passport?! Thanks to thieving criminals, I had to close my account I used in placing my original PP order. There was no way to change the card info to a different card through shop.blackberry customer service. So, I had to cancel my original order and re-order. This likely placed me in the back of the queue.

Wishing I ordered through Amazon. I think it would be in my possession by now. Sigh.

For a phone I considered sooo ugly- I sure can't seem to wait to get my greedy little hands on it . Go figure! The complexities (or simplicities) of human psyche.

On a more positive note, the Passport must be selling pretty well. Amazon shows only a few, I think like 13 left... shop.blackberry can't or won't give me a ship date of my "pre-order". Either John Chen grossly underestimated the demand for Passport or I'm caught in some kind of marketing scheme.
    12-09-14 02:51 PM
    Finally....I got mine TODAY
    Aint available from carriers here in Trinidad and Tobago as yet, so I ordered it from Amazon. Expected it to be big.
    Absolutely loving it.
    12-18-14 11:36 PM
    I got mine a couple of days ago! And wow it is an amazing phone. I splurged and got the red one. Amazing battery and sound!
    12-21-14 01:06 AM
    I got mine today! I am loving it.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 01:30 AM
    Today, I cancelled my Red Passport order that I made through shop Blackberry. Another week passed and STILL no Red Passport. Now they are saying it will be shipped next weekend. Yeah, like I can believe that at this point. And since I was at it, I also cancelled my pre-order for the Classic as well. Now I will see if I have better luck through Amazon. Sigh Wish me luck!
    Last edited by bborgimicks; 12-23-14 at 06:52 PM. Reason: spelling...
    Tracy Daken likes this.
    12-21-14 09:47 AM
    I think my red Passport order fell into a black hole between Digital River and Shop Blackberry. Amazon indicate it should be delivered on 24th by 8pm. Let's see if they do can do any better.
    12-22-14 09:54 PM
    Back and forth to get one due to its size but heck, this monster is too good to be skipped. And I got my Passport..

It's big.. no it's huge..

Official "I got my Passport" Thread.-img_20141223_192519.jpg

Posted via CB10
    12-23-14 08:23 AM
    Me so jealous.
    Congrats!
    12-23-14 06:55 PM
    Finally! I got mine today and I have to say that is awesome. The way you can type and the keyboard feeling. The fact that you can type a different language and the BlackBerry is automatically adaptable is WOW! beyond comfort.

I really want to thank to everyone all the threads questions and answers posted here, because all of you, I decided to buy this blackberry passport.

Thanks and happy holidays.

Posted via CB10
    sapk likes this.
    12-23-14 07:08 PM
    Just got mine this past Friday and can't seem to put it down !!!!
    I totally get the whole wide thing now especially coming from a Note 3
    Posted via CB10
    12-24-14 06:44 AM
    Just picked up my Red Passport from Amazon! Amazon saved my Christmas!

Now to clear some things up...
    Did I say it was ugly when I first saw it?
    - What I meant was it didn't seem like my taste at first glance.

Did I say it was ugly when I was considering buying it?
    What I meant was after a second look, I still questioned as to whether I liked the style or not.

Did I say it was oogly even when I was purchasing it?
    Again. Silly me. I still wasn't sure since I hadn't seen it *in real life*.

OMG! This thing is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The build quality is so freakin' awesome. It's size is unbelievable to me. The Perfect size. Oh yeah...I'm definitely going to have to get a black/silver!

Can't wait to start playing with it! If the Classic has the same build quality as this phone has...I'll be in heaven.

John Chen - thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!!
    <doing happy dance>
    Last edited by bborgimicks; 12-24-14 at 07:22 PM.
    12-24-14 01:52 PM
    So after waiting what seems like months for the Classic to be released, it is finally realised and the rumours were true, the specs were the same as the Q10. So I decided to give the wide screen a try. I was always I bit put off by the thought of the passport being difficult to use one handed, but that said I am typing the one handed. I find it a struggle to reach Q A & Z but I can manage it. I also struggle to reach the top left corner of the screen when it is in my right hand, but I have put icons I rarely use up there. (swishing back to two handed at this point) I'm starting to get used to the width of the keyboard, at first my thumbs were struggling with the transition from the width of my Q10. I'm getting used to the on screen punctuation, but I find the numbers are a little bit slower to find.
    The one big surprise for me is the weight, it's a hefty beast but that said, the classic is not exactly lite ether.
    So is it a keeper, or is it going back to Amazon?
    Errrr hell no! Go back to the Q10s screen! Not after being spoilt.

Posted via CB10
    vpblaze likes this.
    12-24-14 03:34 PM
    Suddenly I got mine in white :-)
    bhrgvr likes this.
    12-26-14 09:00 AM
    I was right to suspect what 'santa' was going to get me and I am now a proud owner of a passport.

Official &quot;I got my Passport&quot; Thread.-img_20141225_131012.jpg

Wish to know about detecting lies? Join our channel at C002EFE5D. At The KUQO Group, we're always searching for the truth.
    12-26-14 12:27 PM
    12-26-14 12:37 PM
    Greetings from Beijing.
    I picked up my Passport today. I'll have to admit I was a little skeptical at first. After having played with the phone for the better of the afternoon and evening, I'm really enjoying it. The build quality is amazing and it's really fast when it comes to opening up apps. Typing is going to take a little getting used to but am really happy with my purchase!!Official &quot;I got my Passport&quot; Thread.-photo-2014-12-27-8.59-pm.jpg
    12-27-14 07:07 AM
    I just got an early upgrade to a Passport today...and the Carphone Warehouse paid 50% of the remainder of my contract! and I am paying less than I did per month for my Q10 ......Shame they thought it took a mirco sim & not a nano sim though...I guess I will have to get one from them tomorrow!
    12-27-14 06:27 PM
    I guess I should post in here. My missus was tired of hearing me talk about a BlackBerry Passport. She shut me up by getting me one for Christmas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Naeg1995 and HarrisonArcher like this.
    12-28-14 04:54 AM
    Aaaaaaaand I'm in. I got my Passport... now to start working on getting the travel documents.

Oh... and btw... it's pretty awesome!

Cr)m - Z10 and PB 32G Passport
    12-29-14 01:04 PM
    Too excited to wait to post this but im going out tomorrow on my lunch to buy one!
    12-29-14 02:40 PM
    12-29-14 03:00 PM
    I don't particularly want a gold Passport. But that looks sharp!

Instagram: iamivanwilliams
    Twitter: iamivanwilliams
    12-29-14 08:13 PM
    I just had the Red Passport Arrive and now I have 2 passports

Official &quot;I got my Passport&quot; Thread.-img_5365_del.jpg
    j21jam6 likes this.
    12-30-14 08:32 PM
    Just got my passport today and all I can say is wow. This device is huge! I'm coming from a z10 and so far I am very impressed. The only thing I will have to adjust to is the keyboard due to its stiffness. The square screen is not a big deal to me. It fits well in my work pants pockets.

The touch keyboard is cool but I don't think that it will be that useful to me. I don't mind scrolling on the screen at all even with my small hands. Overall I feel like this was a great purchase. Mind is black. Wanted to keep a professional look instead. Good job blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 09:07 PM
    Just got mine a few days ago--couldn't wait any longer for it to be released in the U.S., so I bought it unlocked from Amazon. I am now on AT&T's prepaid Go Phone plan and it works well with the Passport--I even get LTE signals.

So this is an upgrade from the Z10 and I am loving it! If anyone has the Kindle app from Blackberry world, ditch it and download the Android version from the Amazon App store instead--it works a lot better!
    12-31-14 11:08 AM
1,265 ... 1920212223 ...