Quote ..I don't like using hyperbole, but ironically there's no other way to describe Blackberry's Passport other than: a square-screened device that is the best phone ever.. for business.

It's not average and it's not just great, it really is a brilliant phone. This is why...

BlackBerry Passport review: back to business - Gearburn

From my mighty PassPort
    11-14-14 06:44 AM
    I will have to read it and see if it changes my mind about the Passport. lol
    11-14-14 06:51 AM
    The front cover of the recent PcPro UK magazine shows a Passport and refers to it as the weirdest smartphone ever. Don't quite understand why, but I guess it's opinion. Just in case no one posted it already, here is a link to the review.

http://www.pcpro.co.uk/reviews/smart...berry-passport
    11-14-14 06:57 AM
    Nice!

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.0.1418
    11-14-14 07:06 AM
    Very true OP. Thanks for sharing.

Oh and btw, I'm truly loving my beautiful Passport just like the writer of the article, the only difference being that I have no "pocket" issues with my phone.
    11-14-14 07:19 AM
    Thanks for sharing, OP. I like the reviewers style and that they used Snap in the review. I read both reviews here and enjoyed them

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 08:41 AM
    Thanks for posting this, would never have seen it otherwise. Great review.

It still boggles my mind, however, that no reviewers, either printed or on YouTube, mention call quality and speakerphone quality in their reviews. Isn't this a PHONE first and foremost? Jon Rettinger (TechnoBuffalo) always begins his video reviews by saying that the device is no good if doesn't have good call quality, and I couldn't agree more. I wish reviewers would not only mention this aspect (for BBs are known to have the best call quality in the industry, IMHO) but always as the first point. If I wanted a review of a digicam, I'd buy a Nikon.
    Last edited by andy957; 11-14-14 at 09:16 AM.
    GeoK likes this.
    11-14-14 08:52 AM
    Very true, andy!

From my mighty PassPort
    andy957 likes this.
    11-14-14 09:11 AM
    Would take that review with a grain of salt as he's just too biased - he's like the opposite of the Verge... Also, he doesn't even get the name right of the Xperia Z3 (calls it the C3)... I get the impression that this is probably the most advanced phone he's ever used, which is why its blowing him away. Give anyone this phone that's using a 5-year old device and they'd be impressed.

And he actually said this in his review: " It’s cool to see how unified a computer and phone can really be, but because the Passport is so intuitive to use, I found no real use for the BlackBerry Blend."

Seriously? Can't take him seriously if that's what he thinks. Guy probably doesn't even have a laptop. Not using Blend is like the complete opposite of being efficient. Reminds me of how my mom calls Facebook, 'the Facebook'.
    11-14-14 11:40 AM
    Would take that review with a grain of salt as he's just too biased - he's like the opposite of the Verge... Also, he doesn't even get the name right of the Xperia Z3 (calls it the C3)... I get the impression that this is probably the most advanced phone he's ever used, which is why its blowing him away. Give anyone this phone that's using a 5-year old device and they'd be impressed.

And he actually said this in his review: " It�s cool to see how unified a computer and phone can really be, but because the Passport is so intuitive to use, I found no real use for the BlackBerry Blend."

Seriously? Can't take him seriously if that's what he thinks. Guy probably doesn't even have a laptop. Not using Blend is like the complete opposite of being efficient. Reminds me of how my mom calls Facebook, 'the Facebook'.
    Lol that's an Xperia C3 not a Z3! Maybe you are the one who's not updated with tech :P.
    Why do u have to use Blend inorder to be efficient? :S

Now, that's a nice review...!-hqdefault.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Spawn12 likes this.
    11-14-14 11:56 AM
    Lol that's an Xperia C3 not a Z3! Maybe you are the one who's not updated with tech :P.
    Why do u have to use Blend inorder to be efficient? :S

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hqdefault.jpg 
Views:	517 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	314367

Posted via CB10
    PMSL brilliant reply lol.

Posted via CB10
    jevinzac likes this.
    11-14-14 02:15 PM