I still have my e90

I came to my Passport from a Note 3 having also owned Note 1 and Dell Streak before that. the key reason was simply the hardware keyboard. I absolutely hate using on screen keyboards, I'm faster and more accurate using the PP than ever on any Android device. The only thing missing is some applications such as SkyGo. I'm no Bberry fanboi but the Passport definitely meets my use case far better than the Note or other Android phones ever have.
    04-21-15 02:43 AM
    So true! Nokia is lost somewhere. Remember E90 and 8800 sliders, still love them. MS is not ready for mobile OS!

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, I still miss the Communicator series, they have been the most memorable phones I've ever used and offered stuff many many years ago people thought would've just been introduced with the iPhone only recently. I also liked their E7, even though it was kinda flawed in many ways. Hell if there would be an E7 with modern internals, a more modern display and especially a bigger battery I'd throw my money immediatly to anyone who offers it, lol. The keyboard still is one of the best today, as is the overall build quality of that device.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 04:11 AM
    I used a T Mobile version of the Note Edge for a week and I found the device awkward to use with the rounded edge on the right side.

I have also had both the standard and AT&T versions of the passport and they are both great devices and a pleasure to use. I typed much more accurately on the PP then the Note Edge.

But, based on my carrier T Mobile not supporting the Blackberry brand here anymore, I would have to go with the Note 4 or Edge based on these factors as would most consumers here in the USA would do.

It's sad to say this, but at the current moment that's just reality here. The once iconic brand is all but dead here in the USA.
    04-21-15 04:25 AM
    Coming from a note 4 I know exactly what you feel.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 06:09 AM
    I wanted a note edge but I'm left handed and it was weird.

As for media consumption I'm a cord cutter and don't really use my TV anymore. I watched the Masters on my laptop, watched Marchmadness on my laptop for free and watched all NFL games via the Verizon app for a cheap price.

Probably my biggest gripe with the Passport is media consumption. The speakers are awesome, will probably get a surface pro 3 or samsung tablet to watch media etc.

I don't think you can compare the note to the passport both are useful at certain things... I'll take the note specs with the BlackBerry operating system

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 06:45 AM
    I wanted a note edge but I'm left handed and it was weird.

As for media consumption I'm a cord cutter and don't really use my TV anymore. I watched the Masters on my laptop, watched Marchmadness on my laptop for free and watched all NFL games via the Verizon app for a cheap price.

Probably my biggest gripe with the Passport is media consumption. The speakers are awesome, will probably get a surface pro 3 or samsung tablet to watch media etc.

I don't think you can compare the note to the passport both are useful at certain things... I'll take the note specs with the BlackBerry operating system

Posted via CB10
    That's a smart move to use a tablet for media. I will probably get the N1 tablet from Nokia as I heard lot of good things.

Posted via CB10
    04-21-15 08:23 AM
31 12