I don't get automatic FB notifications show up on my Passport. Even when I go into notification section of FB and click refresh it shows notifications from a week ago as the latest ones. Does anyone know why it's doing this and how to fix it?

Thanks!
    12-09-14 11:56 PM
    Does it happen with all the notifications or just some of them? I get all the notifications except for groups ones. Did you try to delete your facebook account, delete the app, reboot and then reinstall the app and add your account back?

Sent via my square wonder thingie
    phone_fanatic likes this.
    12-10-14 12:07 AM
    I don't really get 'normal' notifications like likes and what not on status updates and posts as I don't do any of that. So it's mostly posts in the groups that I am a part of. I did get them before and now I don't so it did work at one point. I will try deleting the app and perhaps using Snap to get the Android version of it and see if that works better. Thanks!

EDIT: So the FB for Android doesn't even show up in the hub. Downloaded the BB FB app and all the notifications showed up until the latest one. Now the question remains if I get a new notification for a new post. Will have to wait and see I guess.
    Last edited by phone_fanatic; 12-10-14 at 12:59 AM.
    12-10-14 12:41 AM