Hi,
    I encountered this problem, I would understand if it is something that concerns you too...

During incoming or outgoing calls, I haven't internet access...In fact, during calls, the phone signal changes from "4G" to "g" (calls only), so during calls, for example, I can't receive emails or go on the Web.

Is it a problem of my phone or there are settings to consider?
    P.
    12-07-14 12:01 PM
    I do not think it is the phone. You may have to talk to your carrier to see what the restriction are on your account.

Also, click the Help Icon on your phone to make sure you have your settings correct.
    pierpaolo05 likes this.
    12-07-14 12:27 PM
    4GLTE currently doesn't support calls
    Phones will switch to 3G where you can still get data.

Posted via CB10
    pierpaolo05 likes this.
    12-07-14 12:34 PM
    It's carrier, phone, and service specific. For example, I'm on Verizon wireless. With my BlackBerry's when I'm either out connected to XLTE or 4GLTE I can always talk and use data/internet simultaneously. I've always been able to do that on BlackBerry.

However, with my iPhone 6, if I'm on a phone call, I get an error message if I try to use data/Internet simultaneous while connected to XLTE/4GLTE. But if I'm connected to WiFi I'm able to use voice and data together on the iPhone as well.

Hope that makes sense.
    pierpaolo05 likes this.
    12-07-14 12:40 PM
    It's carrier, phone, and service specific. For example, I'm on Verizon wireless. With my BlackBerry's when I'm either out connected to XLTE or 4GLTE I can always talk and use data/internet simultaneously. I've always been able to do that on BlackBerry.

However, with my iPhone 6, if I'm on a phone call, I get an error message if I try to use data/Internet simultaneous while connected to XLTE/4GLTE. But if I'm connected to WiFi I'm able to use voice and data together on the iPhone as well.

Hope that makes sense.
    I'm on Rogers Wireless and calls got to 4G but data is LTE or LTEMAX depending on geography. Even during calls, the data connection on device works!

I think it mainly how your service network is provisioned!

Posted via CB10
    pierpaolo05 likes this.
    12-07-14 02:30 PM