FYI; came across this on ebay for New passports, a good price for a new phone. Ebay has buyer protection close to Amazon now it seems. U can't have too many Passports!

New BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1 GSM 32GB 4G LTE (FACTORY Unlocked) Smartphone | eBay
    01-30-17 07:27 AM
    Wow that's a great deal. I wonder how they have the SE for..

Posted via CB10
    01-30-17 07:55 AM
    He has reduced it by $10 compare to a couple of weeks ago. It seems as if BlackBerry has been dumping the Passport through him, but I'm surprised he hasn't got any Silver.

Posted from my  Passport
    01-30-17 08:09 AM
    He has 286 left.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    01-30-17 08:50 AM
    I'm probably going to buy a second one of these. Waiting for the release of the Mercury. I'm hoping it will be a solid phone. If it is the passport may drop under$100. Then I'll swoop in! I'd like a red passport but price is rediculous!
    01-30-17 09:04 AM
    Former BB Z30 user... it was awesome. Went back to android, after using it for 1 year and now wanted to go back to BB...
    i bought this one... expecting to arrive this friday. Ive never use a Passport... hope its as awesome as most owners say!
    01-30-17 01:19 PM
    it is.

Posted via CBX
    KemKev likes this.
    01-30-17 01:20 PM
    Best phone so far ever created though I prefer typing / feel of SE version not everyone will as its a lot more solid kind of weightier if that's a real word

Posted via CB10
    01-30-17 02:26 PM
    OOh!!! Thanks... now i want it to arrive even more!!
    01-30-17 04:23 PM
    Former BB Z30 user... it was awesome. Went back to android, after using it for 1 year and now wanted to go back to BB...
    i bought this one... expecting to arrive this friday. Ive never use a Passport... hope its as awesome as most owners say!
    It really grows on you especially if you write a lot, but then I started out on BlackBerry with physical key boards and therefore can't stand virtual keys.

They size of the screen is perfection for reading, especially the width. I installed Cobalt on mine and even though I don't use the whitelist and such. Most anything I want off google play works well. I went to a Nexus 6 but after almost a year bought another Passport!
    01-30-17 05:55 PM
    Isnt this tempting ...
    01-30-17 07:02 PM
    Very!!! go ahead!!
    01-31-17 09:33 AM
    That link only goes to eBay.....no item.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2163
    01-31-17 04:06 PM
    That link only goes to eBay.....no item.
    Just clicked on it, with desktop Firefox, and it works.
    01-31-17 04:46 PM
    Never hurts to buy through eBay. PayPal has good customer protection. I saw someone selling Passports for around $45 CDN. I jumped all over it. I pretty much knew it was a scam, but just in case it wasn't, I purchased a couple. I did have to file a claim, but I got my money back.
    01-31-17 07:25 PM
    That's a really good deal. I wonder where prices will be in another six months though.
    02-01-17 01:04 AM
    Never hurts to buy through eBay. PayPal has good customer protection. I saw someone selling Passports for around $45 CDN. I jumped all over it. I pretty much knew it was a scam, but just in case it wasn't, I purchased a couple. I did have to file a claim, but I got my money back.
    I bought one from same scammer. I was hoping it was legit.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 05:43 AM
    How much is the listing for? I get a generic ebay page when I click on the link via CB10. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 08:05 AM
    How much is the listing for? I get a generic ebay page when I click on the link via CB10. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    $169.99 USD

New BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1 GSM 32GB 4G LTE (FACTORY Unlocked) Smartphone | eBay
    02-02-17 10:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    long press the link and go to "open in browser". That should fix your issue.
    02-02-17 10:44 AM
    No factory warranty.
    So if you have an issue with the phone your at the mercy of the seller.

Also based on Ebays definition of new, this seller could be selling refurbished device's.
    I would be very careful and make sure the device's EIME number matches the number that is show on the original passport box which it should be shipped to you in. That's if these phones are truly new devices.

Reason I say that, someone was buying up Passport boxes not to long ago and they wouldn't say why they wanted the boxes. I also saw the same individual buying up damaged passports. They even noted they would pay more for the box and the device if the EIME numbers matched. $170 seems a little too low for a new device.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-17 01:30 PM
    No factory warranty.
    So if you have an issue with the phone your at the mercy of the seller.

Also based on Ebays definition of new, this seller could be selling refurbished device's.
    I would be very careful and make sure the device's EIME number matches the number that is show on the original passport box which it should be shipped to you in. That's if these phones are truly new devices.

Reason I say that, someone was buying up Passport boxes not to long ago and they wouldn't say why they wanted the boxes. I also saw the same individual buying up damaged passports. They even noted they would pay more for the box and the device if the EIME numbers matched. $170 seems a little too low for a new device.

Posted via CB10
    How do you know all what u say and how can you prove what you say? I u buy the phone and follow up with BlackBerry and EIME to verify. I can't imagine there wouldn't be a BlackBerry warranty. If a problem is discovered ebay will cover it. Also, as with all purchases, even on Amazon, before purchase email seller and save emails for later. If you make statements you ought to valid them. As we all know, it is the wide open Internet!
    02-02-17 03:06 PM
    long press the link and go to "open in browser". That should fix your issue.
    Bingo! Thanks.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2163
    02-02-17 03:23 PM
    How do you know all what u say and how can you prove what you say? I u buy the phone and follow up with BlackBerry and EIME to verify. I can't imagine there wouldn't be a BlackBerry warranty. If a problem is discovered ebay will cover it. Also, as with all purchases, even on Amazon, before purchase email seller and save emails for later. If you make statements you ought to valid them. As we all know, it is the wide open Internet!
    Ok as for the list its self. Ebays new phone description is vague. But heres a screen shot of that.

As for the sellers discription, when you tap on the discription from ebayb, it redirects you to this site.......

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBa...=1486083051252

On that page if you scroll down to warranty the seller or selling company makes it pretty clear there is no warranty.

As for the individual that was purchasing boxes. I think it was in the for sale or buy section of crackberry. It while back so trying to pin point it would take some time. Time I don't have right now. But if the above doesn't cure your curiosity, I guess eventually I'll have to sit down and hunt for that thread of the guy wanting device boxes.
    02-02-17 07:00 PM
    Guess it was a little easier than thought. Here's two links to people that were buying boxes.

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...ories-1074734/

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...ne-box-978387/
    02-02-17 07:28 PM
43 12