I am not sure if everybody knows this but for me it was a new finding.

When you're in HUB pinch zoom in to filter unread notifications and pinch zoom out to see all notifications.

Please share if you've any tips or gestures.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    sesp9 likes this.
    09-29-16 10:07 PM
    Glad you found it, but I'm sure you will find most were already aware. It was a huge pain point for those who moved away from BB10 to BlackBerry's Android until they added it there recently. You can also change what the gesture does as well.

New Gesture found in hub!-priority-messages-pinchzoom.jpg
    09-29-16 10:10 PM
    09-29-16 10:10 PM
    You might want to check this out for starters... 10 Time Saving Tips for the BlackBerry 10 Hub | CrackBerry.com
    aullak and sesp9 like this.
    09-29-16 10:14 PM
    Glad you found it, but I'm sure you will find most were already aware. It was a huge pain point for those who moved away from BB10 to BlackBerry's Android until they added it there recently. You can also change what the gesture does as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	priority-messages-pinchzoom.jpg 
Views:	1626 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	409242
    Thanks, I moved from Android Note 5 to BlackBerry Passport and I am still exploring and loving BBOS sad part is there is nothing being told if BlackBerry will only focus on Android or both Eco systems. I really wish BlackBerry continues BBOs.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    09-29-16 10:22 PM
    You can check the tips and tricks sticky for more.

Posted from my  Passport
    09-30-16 04:54 AM
    Thanks, I moved from Android Note 5 to BlackBerry Passport and I am still exploring and loving BBOS sad part is there is nothing being told if BlackBerry will only focus on Android or both Eco systems. I really wish BlackBerry continues BBOs.

 BlackBerry Passport 
    Welcome to the ANT Farm!

BB10 whilst waiting.....
    09-30-16 07:44 AM
    Welcome OP. I would check the tips and tricks sticky. It's full of information on what you can do with your device.

 Classically Posted ClassicSQC100-4/10.3.2.2876 
    10-01-16 06:58 AM
    Yesterday I found that I could move between cities in the Weather app just by swiping bottom-up perpendicularly))

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 08:00 AM
    Dagg! I knew about it but never gave it a thought prior to your post suweet old find! Thx

Posted via CB10
    10-01-16 09:01 PM
    Welcome OP hope you like it here. There areplenty of shortcuts and simple gestures you can use to do things that you will never find anywhere else.

On your keyboard just type whatever you want to know and BlackBerry will look it up for you from your phone, emails, Google, Yahoo and many more places on the Internet.

In the Hub if you have finished with one message just swipe left or right for the next or previous message.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-02-16 12:31 AM