My Passport SE resets and heats up every 5 minutes. I bought a new yesterday.
    Do you have any idea?
    05-24-16 01:35 PM
    Do you have any idea?
    First thing I would do is attach it to a PC and using Blackberry Link, re-load your OS. Give it some time to settle after the reload and then add your accounts. Let it settle for a bit and then start adding your apps.
    05-24-16 01:38 PM
    Ok. I make safe cleaning later Sic Multiwipe and then reload the soft BB Link.
    05-24-16 01:41 PM
    Where the BB Link is set to "reload software"?
    05-24-16 02:08 PM
    Do you have any idea?
    Please don't worry. Device takes about one day to settle. This is normal.

 Passport SE on Etisalat 4G Network propelled by 10.3.2.2876
    05-24-16 02:32 PM
    I don't think this case was normal. I wiped mine and installed 2813. Mine shows no signs of needing to settle. Settling occurred more so with earlier BB10 software. It's become less of a thing now. You can blame carriers, apps and the NSA. I think it's defective. Try a reload or send it back.

Sent from a Silver Passport.
    05-24-16 03:03 PM
    Work today work well but only at home when I started using Tapatalk, BBM began to happen such things.
    I have uploaded pre-configured the software again and added the account @.
    The upper right corner of the very warm. CPU usage in a normal, free RAM 1.5GB.
    05-24-16 03:36 PM
    Work today work well but only at home when I started using Tapatalk, BBM began to happen such things.
    I have uploaded pre-configured the software again and added the account @.
    The upper right corner of the very warm. CPU usage in a normal, free RAM 1.5GB.
    I think that's where the CPU is. I noticed mine got really hot right there when I was recording a long video the other day. It shouldn't get hot like that at full idle though.
    05-24-16 06:18 PM
    Still unchanged. Open a few basic applications, mobile cool and reset. After reset, it gets hot in the upper right corner.
    I have no idea.
    05-24-16 11:02 PM
    Still unchanged. Open a few basic applications, mobile cool and reset. After reset, it gets hot in the upper right corner.
    I have no idea.
    You got the Device New right? Is it really a new Device or Second hand?
    And what did you installed there? Did you change something on the BB?

 P A S S P O R T [ S E ]  | CB App |
    05-25-16 04:01 PM
    The passport was new, sealed. Unfortunately, he had an obvious manufacturing defect.
    I returned it to the store and got a new phone. Now it works without a problem but in this new is loose on the right side lecach and slightly bends.
    Poor is the quality of these phones.
    05-27-16 01:18 AM
    I could tell that it was a defective phone because I had auto-reset problems with the SE as well. People telling new SE owner's to "wait for it to settle" or "re-load the OS" don't understand that many of these phones were defective.

I don't remember exactly, but I think I might have even went through 3 SEs and then called it quits and bought one of the original Passports -- no problems after that.
    05-27-16 06:40 PM
    I had the exact same issue as the original poster! The best thing to do is to send it back as it's clearly a defective unit. No amount of reloading and autoloding will fix it!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 06:08 AM
    Well I just had another reboot myself.
    Thinking it's a temperature issue, also noticed crackberry app acting wonky as well. Maybe a correlation.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-16 03:25 PM