Congrats OP. Hope your productive working wide!!

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 09:19 AM
    I can't believe it took so long for you to get your phone. Not right.

Posted via CB10
    Yep, not right at all. Customs restriction... Anyway, I guess I have to be thankfull that at least it doesn't get "lost" on the way.
    03-09-17 11:02 AM
    Nope.....both set to high.

Posted via CB10 / AT&T /Z10 STL100-3 /10.3.3.2205
    That's weird. Did you tried the reisntallation like @Optimus4 suggested?
    03-09-17 11:05 AM
    So far, I'm loving being back on a keyboard.

Two things that are taking me a while to get used to:

- The swipe up gesture to introduce a word. I keep swipping a little bit too far up and touching the symbols on the bottom of the screen. I guess because on the Z30 the swipe up can be done much longer without any trouble.

- Pressing the Z key like if it was a Shift. This is happening cause I'm used to have the Shift key in that location when I was on my 9810.

Another thing I can't figure out is on the Z30 if I long press the volume up or down they acted like a skip prev/next song on Neutron, but on the Passport that doesn't happen, they only work for the volume. Although I noticed when you change the volume a pop up displays the song playing and a couple off prev/next buttons. How can you display this pop up without changing the volume?
    eckl likes this.
    03-09-17 11:15 AM
    So far, I'm loving being back on a keyboard.

Two things that are taking me a while to get used to:

- The swipe up gesture to introduce a word. I keep swipping a little bit too far up and touching the symbols on the bottom of the screen. I guess because on the Z30 the swipe up can be done much longer without any trouble.

- Pressing the Z key like if it was a Shift. This is happening cause I'm used to have the Shift key in that location when I was on my 9810.

Another thing I can't figure out is on the Z30 if I long press the volume up or down they acted like a skip prev/next song on Neutron, but on the Passport that doesn't happen, they only work for the volume. Although I noticed when you change the volume a pop up displays the song playing and a couple off prev/next buttons. How can you display this pop up without changing the volume?
    I'm finding the keys not sensitive enough to swipe and just end up tapping on the correct word that comes up...press used z10...
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 12:09 PM
    Enjoy, it's a great device.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 01:00 PM
    I'd cut my left hand to be you in this moment. Could not make it for the last flash sale and was not able to upgrade my OG to the SE.

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 02:28 PM
    Looks fantastic enjoy!
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 04:46 PM
    Congratz on the arrival of your gorgeous purchase!
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 09:55 PM
    Congratulations on damn sexy phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 10:13 PM
    Enjoy your Luxury phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-09-17 10:19 PM
    Here are some of mine..
    My Passport SE has arrived (finally!)-img_20161107_200218_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP and cbosdell like this.
    03-09-17 10:59 PM
    I have passport. Just listed on Ebay for any one interested. Thanks

Posted with my Passport SE aka phone badassery
    03-10-17 12:08 AM
    Just in case someone has the same issue I had today, I'll comment this.

Today I connected my Z30 to Link (on Windows 10 aniversary edition) and all worked fine, as usual. Made the last backup planning to transfer some things to the Passport. The surprise was when I plugged it in, and Link doesn't recognized the phone. After a while it did, but no files, no data, etc etc etc. Endless list of weird behavior. Anyway, after a loooong afternoon dealing with this s**t, I finally got the solution. All the problems where caused by the Blackberry Device Manager. This moth*****er gave me ALL the errors you can find if you do a "blackberry link problems" google search. Any single one of them! (the "backup did not complete", the "no data to backup", the "no wireless connection", etc)

The solution was to uninstall Link, clean anything related to Blackberry in the registry, reinstall Link, plug the device and when it asked on the device to install the drivers, you go to you PC device list and you will see a unit called Blackberry CD and inside of it you will find the installer for the BB Device Manager 8.0. Re install it and voilá. It all worked like new.
    eckl likes this.
    03-10-17 12:19 AM
    I have passport. Just listed on Ebay for any one interested. Thanks

Posted with my Passport SE aka phone badassery
    Trade for an unlocked iPhone 6? Plus some cash?
    03-10-17 04:52 AM
    Well, I bought it on the last sale they had at shopblackberry (i think it was on october) but thanks to burocracy, it arrived today.

Anyway, I know it's not such a news, but i wanted to share my happyness with you.
    The feeling of handling the device in my hand is awesome. It trully feels premium. The built quality is amazing!

I was planning to stay with 10.3.2 but in order to use Link to switch all my data from my Z30 the update to 10.3.3 is mandatory. Also wanted to keep the native facebook App which works fine (except for the chat that is dissabled) and works with the Hub notifications.

Well, here are some of my pictures:

Attachment 418979

Attachment 418980

Attachment 418981

Attachment 418983

Attachment 418984

Attachment 418985

Attachment 418986

Posted vía CB10 with my Passport SE SQW100-4
    Great pictures, and welcome to the tribe.....few but proud. You will love your Passport it's a great Phone, and a show stopper.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-10-17 07:49 AM
    Congratulation on your new purchase @G_Unit MVP! The Passport SE definitely is one lovely piece of tech

Hope you enjoy it for many years. The battery life is awesome.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-10-17 07:49 AM
    I love my Passport so much I have De Quervain's tenosynovitis in both thumbs/wrist's and now require surgery in both, definitely Crackberry
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-10-17 10:12 AM
    Congratulations.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-10-17 01:42 PM
    I'd cut my left hand to be you in this moment. Could not make it for the last flash sale and was not able to upgrade my OG to the SE.

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, in some ways I preferred my OG to my SE. Internally they are essentially the same, with minor variances. I like the look of the piano black with the metal.
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-10-17 01:44 PM
    They still selling the passport se?? If so hopefully it's straight from blackberry? And how much?
    03-10-17 02:31 PM
    Congrats to the OP! I received my new Silver Edition the day before he did. I immediately wrapped a nice royal blue Seido case around my SE. My only problem is I'm still adjusting to the keyboard, having come from the Classic. Overall, my SE is snappier and quicker. Couldn't be happier!

Posted via CB10 | SQW100-4 Passport on T-Mobile. Hi Ho Silver Edition!
    G_Unit MVP and Takidk like this.
    03-10-17 03:16 PM
    Way back someone showed photos of the phone after painting the Sim cover black. It looked like it came that way. I must say it looks better black than silver where it imitates a camera from the 1970s.

It ain't a camera! Photos are the last thing notable about it!

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-11-17 01:00 AM
    Recently I bought blackberry passport. It is a amazing and feel premium in my hand. Great experience! With the blackberry passport.

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-11-17 04:21 AM
    Congrats OP. What a relief it must be to finally receive it.
    Just looking at your pics brings back fond memories of receiving mine a day or two after they were released/announced.
    Enjoy... as someone said "showstopper"....so appropriate. While on a trip a couple months ago jaws dropped when 2 young men I was chatting with saw my PPSE. The expressions were priceless.

Posted via CB10
    G_Unit MVP likes this.
    03-11-17 05:41 AM
74 123