There is nothing wrong with the way I "upkeep" my phones. In fact, when I sell them over a year later, I've had people ask me if it is new. As I have said, I have owned 11 blackberries. If my problem was the "upkeep", why is it that only the newer phones had issues? Why is it my older phones were great?

To say that blackberries with issues is an anomaly is simply being stupid. the double type issue is very well documented on these forums. Even the mic issue on the Z30 had been reported.

yes it is the STA100-5. However, I won't be selling it online. Too many scammers.
    If you change your mind I'm also here. I have excellent feedback in the marketplace here on crackberry. I desperately need a new battery for my Passport and can't find it anywhere online. Bbm pin:2BF2783F

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 05:06 PM
    I picked up the battery from vidtek batterycanada.com got a passport battery from them.
    SmileDahling likes this.
    10-22-15 07:21 PM
    I picked up the battery from vidtek batterycanada.com got a passport battery from them.
    Thank you so much! I just ordered one.

OP, offer to purchase for parts rescinded. Wish you the best of luck with your situation. :-(

Posted via CB10
    10-23-15 09:43 PM
    Every BB I have owned has performed Perfect and I have been so happy with mine and the past few my Z30, ATT Passport, ATT Classic have all been bought from CB members!

If you had issues you should of sent it or them back for warranty work. I know Apple and Samsung Never has issues, ya right! Every phone maker has issues but you don't hear about their crappy products only Blackberry!

i get so sick of people ***** ing about BB, if you have a issue under warranty get them fixed or replaced!!
    Should of?
    A issue?

I get so sick of people who don't know English grammar.
    10-23-15 11:02 PM
    We got 5 passports in the company including my SE. No issues whatsoever. We also have 4 z30s, 2 leaps and a classic all without issues.

Posted via CB10
    BerrySoul likes this.
    10-24-15 07:34 AM
    Should of?
    A issue?

Maybe it's not his first language. No reason to be a ****.
    Anyway, BlackBerry warranty is the best warranty I have ever seen.
    I'm at my fourth or fifth passport now. It takes maybe a half hour on the phone to get them to send me a new one.
    My warranty ends soon, and the tech support line insisted I shouldn't worry and to call in no matter what because they shouldn't be leaving me out for a defect especially since I'm receiving a new device.

If this wasn't the case I would have sold my second passport, but BlackBerry warranty is great.
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    10-24-15 09:05 AM
    Should of?
    A issue?

I guess your perfect in every thing you do?
    I get so sick of the PC people like you also so
    offyoutoddle likes this.
    10-24-15 09:32 AM
    In my case, just one year and two months after buying a Passport, I'm getting the dreaded screen lift issue. I took it to the Telus store where I bought it. They won't even look at repairing it unless I fork over $225.00, which is outrageous, considering that they are selling new Passports on contract, for $150.00. What makes it even more annoying is that considering I paid $750 for the phone, I should expect to get more than a year's use out of the phone.

I'll be getting in touch with BlackBerry next week and will see what they are prepared to do about this. If they won't fix what is clearly a manufacturing defect, then I will be buying one of their competitors' phones and saying goodbye to BlackBerry for good.
    11-21-15 11:23 PM
    My Curve 8900, Torch 9800, and Bold 9900 were all perfect. My Q10 wasn't. I went through four keyboards because of the double typing and near the end of my ownership the headset speaker blew out, making it very hard to understand phone calls.

I'm hoping I'm lucky with my Priv. I just can't give up that physical keyboard.

Posted via the BlackBerry Venice
    11-22-15 01:44 AM
    My BB 10 smatphones 4 of them are all ok and no issues with them (more than 2 years, 2 Z30s, 2 Z10s). I have a Passport SE for 3 months and no problem with it. Love it.

  
    11-22-15 01:50 AM
    I get so sick of people. Grrr roar gnash gnash! burp.
    11-22-15 02:28 AM
36 12