With a name like Passport, do you think they could at least make sure it's a dual sim device? It's not important to me, but enough CB peeps talked about it and, like I said, it's called a Passport. That should be a no brainer. Lol. In the mean time we should plant this seed in Chen's head and see if he can get a Global version done up.

Posted via CB10
    nglfmark likes this.
    06-20-14 05:21 PM
    I don't see the need nor the market for a duel sim device

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    06-20-14 05:26 PM

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    Oh you must be American.

Posted via CB10
    Jose Casiano and Oglon3r like this.
    06-20-14 05:37 PM

Posted via CB10 for Q10
    I don't see it either, I just heard it. My point is, it's called a PASSPORT! Wouldn't an unlocked Dual-Sim make some sense for the jet setters? Dual-Sims are obviously not the most important thing in the world but it's just funny that it's called a Passport only because it's the size of one and not because it benefits business travellers in any special way.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 06:02 PM
    No need in US... I've worked in the industry for 16 years and in that time I can recall maybe twice being asked by a consumer if dual SIM phones were available.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 06:39 PM
    Alright fine, but what other options would people consider if this phone was marketed (ha!) as the perfect travel phone? I'd like to see that kind of marketing. One day eddy, one day. Lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 07:12 PM
    It would also be nice I the phone could utilize more than one cell phone number at the same time.
    06-20-14 09:20 PM
    With a name like Passport, do you think they could at least make sure it's a dual sim device? It's not important to me, but enough CB peeps talked about it and, like I said, it's called a Passport. That should be a no brainer. Lol. In the mean time we should plant this seed in Chen's head and see if he can get a Global version done up.

Posted via CB10
    YES! I would love it if the Passport were dual SIM! Would be even cooler if the two SIMs were managed in a similar fashion as BlackBerry Balance on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 09:36 PM
    Duh business ppl dual sim means you don't have to carry two phones one for work and one for leisure!!! I also hope it to be universal band meaning integrated with all the spectrums available in any geographic area.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    06-20-14 10:01 PM
    Um you can get 2 numbers on one sim. If you request it. So no need really.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 10:02 PM
    Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm a former Beta Tester and IT contractor for both AT&T and T-Mobile, and "No", dual numbers are not allowed on a single SIM with U.S. Networks. And if they did digitally assign forward calling to the signature on a single SIM, it would still NOT be able to receive data (such as SMS, etc) on both phone numbers, only one (but neither is possible anyhow). One of the reasons many execs flock to Verizon is because their phones are on networks known to the consumer as CDMA , and does not use SIM cards, hence they can be assigned two numbers. I for one currently have a private line and business line, which would be great if I could have on my Q10 (T-Mobile) with the genius BlackBerry Balance, it would be perfect! I would truly have LOTS of use for a dual phone number Smartphone. You can further verify my info by calling AT&T or T-Mobile.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 10:10 PM