Hey guys,

So I keep a 4GB media card in my BlackBerry Passport SE. I know that it's tiny so I only kept my favorite music from my computer on it. For over a year it has been working fine. I just open up my 'Music' app and go and hit the song I want. However, just yesterday, I opened up my 'Music' app and it just said "(insert song name here) is not a compatible audio file." for each and every song I have on my memory card. Now I cannot play ANY of them. Why would that be if it was JUST playing the music the day before? These tracks are WAV files I believe. CD rips from the CD that I own. But like I said they have been working for a year. What should I do? Format my memory card? Load them on again?

Any help is appreciated!

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 11:46 AM
    Just reset the device by holding vol up + down buttons until it reboots. It's a common bug
    08-16-17 11:48 AM
    This has happened to me a couple of times too. I switch the phone off and on. Then it's fine. Not sure what causes it. I think maybe the memory card moves out of position slightly after a while. Last time it happened I also reinserted the memory card.
    08-16-17 06:07 PM
    Yeah it's strange I didn't even reboot my phone (which I often do to fix issues. I just forgot to do it this time) and I didn't do the volume reset thing. It just started working again. I mean unless my phone rebooted while I was sleeping. Idk. Strange but I guess it's good that it's a common bug. Nothing to worry about then. Thanks for the help!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 12:16 PM
    Same thing happened to me. I thought all of my data was corrupted. I just rebooted the phone and everything works like normal.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    08-17-17 06:07 PM