Hello, for work I have about 10 email signatures that I use as template emails to forward large volumes of emails to people. What I have been trying to figure out is how to have those email signatures readily available on my phone. The native mail application does not have an option for multiple email accounts. I tried the android Outlook application and it did not have the option either.

Anyone point me in a direction to be able to set this up? I cannot see a way for iPhones nor Android os phones to do it either. I love my passport but if I can find a way to do this from my phone I'd be willing to almost anything to get the feature.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    02-09-16 04:25 PM
    I use Word Substitution in the setting for things like that. For example for work I have about 20 templates I use on a daily basis for emails. So I type templateone and press spacebar, and it automatically inputs about 50 lines of information that I set it to do. So you could have sig1, sig2, sig3, etc. It'll auto insert whatever you tell it to each time.

Posted via CB10
    andy957 likes this.
    02-09-16 05:07 PM
    Hello, for work I have about 10 email signatures that I use as template emails to forward large volumes of emails to people. What I have been trying to figure out is how to have those email signatures readily available on my phone. The native mail application does not have an option for multiple email accounts. I tried the android Outlook application and it did not have the option either.

Anyone point me in a direction to be able to set this up? I cannot see a way for iPhones nor Android os phones to do it either. I love my passport but if I can find a way to do this from my phone I'd be willing to almost anything to get the feature.

Thanks in advance for any help!
    Are you asking how to spam, spoof and phish?

Rogers Blackberry Passport. BlackBerry Since 2006
    02-09-16 05:17 PM
    No, I send about 10 different emails for 90% of the emails I get. Information and requests come to me and i respond to the inquiry and cc the subordinate staff member that will help them.
    02-09-16 05:32 PM
    I use Word Substitution in the setting for things like that. For example for work I have about 20 templates I use on a daily basis for emails. So I type templateone and press spacebar, and it automatically inputs about 50 lines of information that I set it to do. So you could have sig1, sig2, sig3, etc. It'll auto insert whatever you tell it to each time.

Posted via CB10
    I will give this a try. This could be exactly what I am looking for. Really appreciate the help!
    02-09-16 05:33 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have got about half of them input now. Working wonderfully! Thank you very much for the advice!
    02-09-16 06:12 PM
    Not a problem at all! I started doing that last year and was extremely happy when I realized that it would work. Saved so much time! I'm happy with the BlackBerry capability of allowing an extreme amount of text to be applied to the word substitution.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 06:16 AM

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for this very good idea!

Blackberry Pilipinas
    02-10-16 12:18 PM
    Perfect, I will try it out later today. I used to do the exact same thing on my webOS Pre3.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-16 01:50 PM