How do i migrate the contacts from blackberry q5 to blackberry passport? Do I have to use a pc to do it?
    Thanks
    04-15-16 06:16 PM
    No. No PC. On both your phones you have device switch or content transfer, I prefer content transfer. Anyways on the phone you are using now open up content transfer and back it up, then open it on your new phone and it will ask to set it up, hit ok and It will do it for you.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    04-15-16 08:45 PM
    How do i migrate the contacts from blackberry q5 to blackberry passport? Do I have to use a pc to do it?
    Thanks
    No, a pc isn't required unless you want to use Blackberry Link.

Device Switch would be easier.

Or, there are a ton of contact specific backup apps in BBW or the more robust backup apps like Backup Pro and Ultimate Backup.

InTouchApp Contacts (also in BBW) would be another option a lot of people seem to like.

Transfer them over bluetooth... sync with your google/yahoo/outlook accounts.

You've a great many options.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-15-16 08:54 PM
    No. No PC. On both your phones you have device switch or content transfer, I prefer content transfer. Anyways on the phone you are using now open up content transfer and back it up, then open it on your new phone and it will ask to set it up, hit ok and It will do it for you.

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv ™
    Hey - my comment about device switch being easier was unrelated to your content transfer preference. The response wasn't even there when I began typing lol
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    04-15-16 08:58 PM
    Hey - my comment about device switch being easier was unrelated to your content transfer preference. The response wasn't even there when I began typing lol
    Hey buddy no biggie, you might prefer something different. But I'm sure glad you commented because I been looking for the in app transfer app

04-15-16 10:48 PM
    Maybe you can help me with a problem I'm having. OK I have 300 contacts in my phone that are backed up from my yahoo account, I'm wanting to add them over to my Gmail account so I can delete the other and just have the one in my contact page. Any ideas?

04-15-16 10:52 PM