This is my first time posting and just want to say I really appreciate all the insight I get from this forum! Anyway, my Passport has been giving me issues for months now with the microphone that is used to record video and also regular phone calls (speaking when held up to your ear). Its sound like I under water, records video with the same sound . In order to use my phone I have to either speak while phone is on speaker (I guess it uses different microphone to pick up my voice) or bluetooth.

I have ran the "BlackBerry Virtual Expert" but it doesn't diagnose the microphone I am having issues with. I was hoping it was maybe a software issue but wondering if anyone has the same issue and/or has found a solution or has any recommendations.

Again, I hope I have explained this properly and really appreciate any suggestions/feedback.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 03:21 PM
    Sorry, I never experienced this Issue. But it sounds more then a Hardware Problem then a Software one.

BlackBerry  Passport Silver Edition  CB App
    05-08-16 05:32 PM
    Thanks so much for your response. Even if someone could help me figure out which microphone it is that is used when it is sounding like that? It is weird that it is crystal clear while on speaker ? I think there are 4 microphones used on the passport?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-16 05:39 PM