Does anyone know if the Android app, Nursing Central Unbound will work for my Blackberry Passport. The app no longer supports Blackberry since os 10.0. Very frustrating if I have to buy a new phone just so I can use this app for university.
    12-22-14 05:46 PM
    In response to your post, I installed it via Snap and it seems to work ok (although I can't get past the sign-in page since I don't have an account :-)
    12-22-14 05:52 PM
    Nursing Central is Free in SNAP.

Many other 'Unbound Medicine, Inc.' apps listed there too....

I downloaded it, but don't have an account so couldn't Sign In

You will have to try it. Looks like it will work?
    12-22-14 06:02 PM
    I loaded from the Amazon - does this make a difference? When I load it and do searches, it says the webpage is not available. When I login from the website, I have no issues. I would prefer to use the app as it is faster.
    12-27-14 06:11 PM
    yes, it makes a difference.
    If an android app doesn't work from a download from Amazon, frequently getting the app using Snap will succeed in getting a functioning version . Snap gets the app from the Google Play store.
    Search the forum on how to find Snap and install it. You cannot get apps from Google Play without Snap or installing Google Play services (but that's more complicated).
    Its a little challenging for a first timer, but you'll figure it out.
    12-28-14 05:01 PM
    I tried the latest method to get Google Play store as per forum instructed. It appeared to download fine, but again it gives me the " can't find webpage or server is down". It's strange as all I am accessing is a library really. I can get to the different sections but as soon as I try getting a definition it kicks me out to this error. I don't get booted out of the app. I also find if I try over and over again, I actually see the definition for a micro second, but then to the error. Very strange as like I said its not a complex game by any means. Quite frustrating as its almost like they want to keep Blackberry out!
    12-31-14 02:35 PM