The SE Passport definitely needs to come with a warning label. I'm thinking of becoming a certified counselor to help Passport users with their addiction. So far, there is no cure in sight.
    09-24-15 08:35 PM
    HA!

Posted via CB10
    09-24-15 08:40 PM
    OMG - I did it - I bought my Passport today!!!! WOWIE ZOWIE!!!! max amount in my budget ($440), white, unlocked NEW from ebay seller with 100% positive feedback for 1610 ratings - all cell phones!

Of course, I wish it were red or the SE BUT BUT BUT it's a BB PP!!!!!!!! I can't wait for it to get here so I can start learning it! omg - and I think I want a case - something that will protect it. My 9900 is amazing: I have dropped it probably 3 times in the last week, it's gone skidding off across a hardwood floor each time - no worries, no problem, but the PP - nuh uh, I think I want to pamper that precious little wonder of high tech invention.

So, I'm probably getting a leather case that snaps shut from which I can remove easily. They don't have much for Passport, that's for sure. So, thank you all for all your great comments about the PP as a work device. My biggest issue right now is figuring out how to edit my auto-signature to reflect my new status as a bonafide Passporter!

PS is it possible to get a red OEM back cover for my white PP unlocked (square corners)?

UPDATE: that white Passport arrived DOA - not NEW but sorta new - and used up battery - so it went back to the seller for full refund, but it backed me off. Now six months later, I take the plunge again for the SE on sale BNIB (allegedly) during Blackberry's Spring Sale. EXCITED!!!
    Last edited by PonyCrazyKid; 04-07-16 at 02:23 PM. Reason: had to update my October post!
    10-01-15 03:26 PM
    So, I'm probably getting a leather case that snaps shut from which I can remove easily.
    I dunno which case is good, but I love holding my Passport naked (meaning the phone without any cases, not me after I remove all clothes.)

I have to say though, I'm terrified about dropping this beautiful phone. I still carry it in the original box and carry that in my backpack at all times. It was also a significant investment for me, so I take good care of this thing!

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 06:39 PM
    Open this posting with anger but it turned to laughter. If you guys ever used Leica cameras, you would definitely agree Passport SE is pure pleasure just to hold it.

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    10-01-15 08:32 PM
    Thank god I have the black one, 'she' stays on my bed night table only.... lol

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 09:08 PM
    You got me...I hate to be baited. But this so good!
    Perfect bait title.

Posted via CA Governor's BlackBerry� Passport SE
    10-01-15 09:16 PM
    I dunno which case is good, but I love holding my Passport naked (meaning the phone without any cases, not me after I remove all clothes.)

I have to say though, I'm terrified about dropping this beautiful phone.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, dropping my Passport is a horrifying thought. I mean, the 9900 is semi-indestructible, but the PP is bigger and squared-off corners which means a lot more torque if it lands on a corner whereas the 9900 is rounded and much lighter. That's why I chose the case I bought yesterday - something to protect it when I'm on the go, to protect it in my shoulder bag, to protect it when I'm not using it so that if it takes a tumble, less risk of damage. Other than that, I'm still hoping someone can tell me if I can get an OEM red back plate to replace the one on my white Passport. That would be awesome!
    10-02-15 10:59 AM
    Yes, I did have the most amazing experience a number of years ago of not only holding a Leica but also shooting with it one day for a couple of hours. Absolutely amazing!!! and now, now, I'm about to receive my Passport SE and I CAN HARDLY WAIT!!! Tomorrow afternoon, the geek gods willing!!!
    I love using the Bold 9900 bare, no case - and I'm small, so I will report back how the Passport feels in the hands of a 5' & vertically-challenged female with the mentality of an Amazon, who weights about 108 pounds (less than 8 stone for Brits et al). I anticipate absolutely no problems whatsoever. I believe in using both sides of the brain as much as possible to stay balanced (cough, cough) and I type 2-handed on my mac, so what's the BFD about typing one-handed? I don't drive distracted (won't even interview someone if they're driving - how on earth would I cope if that person where to be involved in an accident while answering my questions, even hands-free???)
    So, very chuffed and I will report back tomorrow night!!!
    04-07-16 02:21 PM
    I've been considering a Passport as an upgrade to my Z10. After some research I started wanting the Silver Edition. That wanting has turned into lust and after reading the comments on this its becoming hardcore yearning. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Notna Nosyel likes this.
    04-07-16 10:07 PM
    I've been considering a Passport as an upgrade to my Z10. After some research I started wanting the Silver Edition. That wanting has turned into lust and after reading the comments on this its becoming hardcore yearning. :-)

Posted via CB10
    Lol same here! Except i'm coming from a Z30
    04-07-16 11:00 PM
    Get the SE you'll be so glad you did! I'm so glad I switched from the Priv to the Passport SE and I have no regrets! This phone is SOLID & the battery life is AMAZING!!!!

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2876 - AT&T
    Rallyfia and PonyCrazyKid like this.
    04-08-16 02:15 AM
    Have had my SE for one week - love love love this device - really the best.
    Only complaint is that deadlines are making it hard fir me to spend as much time as I would like with my passport
    : )

Posted via CB10
    04-15-16 09:10 PM
    Anyone have any suggestions where to find a skin or bumper for the SE. I would like a little more grip - but don't suggest anything that needs to be glued on! Omg the horror!!!
    Doesn't have to be a perfect fit.

I might see if the saddler can make something for it - they're great with leather and suede - the case I bought was great. But the plastic bracket isn't right for SE and presses on volume button. I wonder if that can be enlarged.

Suggestions, please...

Hi Ho Silver!!!!

Posted via CB10
    04-19-16 07:54 AM
    Try Tetded.com or pdair.com for a leather shell. Both also have a range of flip, bookcase or wallet style case. Ebay may has some better price than the official sites.

Posted from my Passport
    PonyCrazyKid likes this.
    04-19-16 08:25 AM
65 123