The Passport is definitely not a one handed device. As others have said, you can read content and browse the Web easily with one hand (especially in landscape orientation and using the keyboard to scroll).

I've always been a two-handed typer as others have mentioned it is by far more efficient. I probably did that even on my old flip phones with only a numeric keypad. If one handed typing is your thing, grab a cheap Z10 for the flick typing.

I have the Classic and the Passport as the Passport size makes it not the most "pocket-friendly" device. It takes some getting used to but the screen is absolutely beautiful. The keyboard is amazing too. You won't be the most comfortable if you try to use only one hand though!
    09-15-15 10:14 AM
    The Passport is definitely not a one handed device. As others have said, you can read content and browse the Web easily with one hand (especially in landscape orientation and using the keyboard to scroll).

I've always been a two-handed typer as others have mentioned it is by far more efficient. I probably did that even on my old flip phones with only a numeric keypad. If one handed typing is your thing, grab a cheap Z10 for the flick typing.

I have the Classic and the Passport as the Passport size makes it not the most "pocket-friendly" device. It takes some getting used to but the screen is absolutely beautiful. The keyboard is amazing too. You won't be the most comfortable if you try to use only one hand though!
    Yeah I think I'm coming to the realization that the choice between Passport and Classic comes down to how someone prefers to handle the device, and what is more important to that person.

Posted via CB10
    09-15-15 10:23 AM
    i was giving them away packaged up like this, I didn't want to spend a lot, so I hit dollar store, made giving the life size samples to friends a little more interesting, (I gave my Berry Friends multiple passport printouts, the passport holder was kind of a creative case...)

yes, I can type with one hand
    Last edited by pat-wallace; 09-15-15 at 01:47 PM. Reason: spelling
    09-15-15 01:46 PM
28 12