Low storage Space Bug?-img_20150513_175850.jpg

How do I free up space on this? It's making everything weird. Now my pictures that are on my SD card wont appear in the camera app or in my pictures, but they are there in File manager.
    05-13-15 05:09 PM
    That's very weird. So, I would...

1. Hold the top buttom till I see a red LED followed by the BlackBerry logo. Let it reboot, check if space is back;
    2. Browser > Overflow > Settings > Privacy > clean cookies and history
    3. Open every app I know caches stuff and clean the caches;
    4. File Manager > move stuff from Internal Memory to SD (not just images, voice notes, videos, downloads, everything);
    5. Delete all those games I don't really play;
    6. Hold the top buttom till I see a red LED followed by the BlackBerry logo. Let it reboot, check if space is back;
    7. Delete all that facebook backlog from th HUB, along with all messsages older than 90 days;
    8. Hold the top buttom till I see a red LED followed by the BlackBerry logo. Let it reboot, check if space is back;
    05-13-15 05:22 PM
    tried all your suggestions, but my system still takes up almost all the storage.

I hope to fix this soon

thanks for the help
    05-13-15 05:41 PM
    Scroll down the list of apps that you are showing in your pic and see if any have a large data size. I thought it was putting them in size order but found several down farther that had a a lot of data, even though the app size itself was small. Some had a "Clear data" button when I looked at the details from the app manager. Not sure if its the same as your problem but I found a few that had a gig of data stored.
    05-13-15 06:36 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150513_175850.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	352735

How do I free up space on this? It's making everything weird. Now my pictures that are on my SD card wont appear in the camera app or in my pictures, but they are there in File manager.
    Do you have a lot of Android apps? If you are using Snap you might be saving all your APK files

As well, some android apps can store a lot of info in your storage that you can't clear unless you delete the app and its data.

Posted via my Passport
    05-14-15 07:26 AM
    I have a similar issue.

Your said.... "Do you have a lot of Android apps? If you are using Snap you might be saving all your APK files"

Does this mean that once and app is installed, can you delete the APK file?
    06-09-15 10:03 AM
    I have a similar issue.

Your said.... "Do you have a lot of Android apps? If you are using Snap you might be saving all your APK files"

Does this mean that once and app is installed, can you delete the APK file?
    Unless you got the app from Amazon, which saves a temp APK and deletes it after installing, you're likely to have to hunt the APK down and manually get rid of it.
    06-10-15 09:17 AM