I have tried multiple times to transition to a Priv with the slow death of BB10 close...but I just can't. I keep going back to the Passport SE. My wife thinks I am crazy but I truly think this is the best communications device I've ever owned. I just can't use anything else after owning it. The Priv with Android is laggy and very inefficient. IOS is smooth and fast but way too basic. Samsung phones have a horrible Touchwiz interface. I honestly don't know what to do...I hope Blackberry squeezes out one more update after 10.3.3 that keeps this thing alive for another couple years. I am willing to sacrifice social media for up-to-date browser, phone, text, BBM and all the built-in Blackberry apps like travel and such. Anyone else feel this way?

Posted via CB10
    YesAndNo, kekos, bestee and 3 others like this.
    12-06-16 10:34 PM
    Yep. I agree. It's a great device. I have an iphone for apps but prefer all communication on the SE. And I get lots of complements. Don't worry about it. Just use it. I have a priv and it's not ready for prime time.

-passport SE
    12-06-16 10:39 PM
    Passport SE love here.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 11:07 PM
    My Passport SE rocks for all of my needs. Not a big apps person but I hace all the communication app's I need and for communication nothing elase comes close IMO. Curious to see the differences once I get 10.3.3 I have had my Passport for over a year abd still have my Semi Retired Z10. I'll just keep with my Passport SE till it no longer works for me. Rocking 24-7 with my Passsport SE & Semi Retired Z10
    12-07-16 02:40 AM
    Love my PP silver. Many people looks intersting and say:"wow, what a beautiful phone! What is brand?" when I put out my Passport.

Posted by Passport Silver Editon
    12-07-16 05:13 AM
    It's sad that poor marketing and a lack of foresight has killed this product. I find that the PP (and I have an OG) outperforms other people's phones.
    The email seems easier, the keys do. Help. The battery lasts longer and as a communication device it is superior to what I have seen.

Posted via CB10
    ratfinkstooley likes this.
    12-07-16 06:25 AM
    I have the unlocked white PP and just like a lot of tech I really like it but I sometimes wish it had more apps and most times I don't even care. The apps that are essential to me I have, the loudspeaker is clear and loud, the screen is beautiful, and the battery last me all day with light use throughout my day. I do wish the phone had a better DAC in because it isn't that loud. In a touchscreen dominant world I love the keyboard more, gorilla glass corning have save me a couple times thus far, and I'd like to get me a black one also.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 07:12 AM
    I have tried multiple times to transition to a Priv with the slow death of BB10 close...but I just can't. I keep going back to the Passport SE. My wife thinks I am crazy but I truly think this is the best communications device I've ever owned. I just can't use anything else after owning it. The Priv with Android is laggy and very inefficient. IOS is smooth and fast but way too basic. Samsung phones have a horrible Touchwiz interface. I honestly don't know what to do...I hope Blackberry squeezes out one more update after 10.3.3 that keeps this thing alive for another couple years. I am willing to sacrifice social media for up-to-date browser, phone, text, BBM and all the built-in Blackberry apps like travel and such. Anyone else feel this way?

Posted via CB10
    Can you give specific examples of why you say what you do about iOS and Android?
    12-07-16 08:58 PM
    I'm keeping my Passport. Even when it dies I will hug it and squeeze it and name it George!

Posted with my beautiful Passport SE
    12-07-16 09:07 PM
    This is my second passport. I'm addicted to the way it looks and feels. The damn keyboard alone is unbelievable! I have a feeling we will have a couple more updates. Hopefully.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 09:12 PM
    I'm keeping my Passport. Even when it dies I will hug it and squeeze it and name it George!

Posted with my beautiful Passport SE
    Sounds like quite a bond you have huh. Why George though? If I'm gonna name mine, I'll try the Hulk!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 12:29 AM
    The hulk is truely the name

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 11:41 AM
    I agree, and it may have been lack of commitment to the product and the pricing that may have lessened it success. It had many functionalities that other flagships by other manufacturers have adopted over the pass years. Several years later it's still one of BlackBerry's best sellers.

Not to mention that there's designs for new BlackBerry products that are just the evolution of the Passport platform, without the BlackBerry 10 OS.
    So you should still love your Passport.

A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Last edited by KNEBB; 12-09-16 at 11:58 AM.
    12-08-16 04:27 PM
    21 months with my AT&T Passport and yes, I feel the same way. It works ideally for me. Yes there could be more native apps out there, but I can still get by aided by the Snap store. While clouds are looming on the horizon, I know I can keep using my PP for awhile yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 11:17 PM
    Same story here. Been using the Passport and Note5 for the past few months together. And now just purchased the Priv just to support the company.... the Passport is solid as a house by comparison.
    12-09-16 07:30 AM
    Blackberry all over designated survivor. Anyone see Phoenix with a Passport yet?

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    12-09-16 11:15 AM