It seems atleast once a week I one into someone who hasn't either seen the passport ever or atleast not in person and they are always taken back by it twice this week alone I was asked what it even was. "Is that a phone?" or the slightly sadder "BlackBerry is still around? "

Posted via CB10
    93Aero and hpjrt like this.
    07-10-15 08:14 AM
    It seems atleast once a week I one into someone who hasn't either seen the passport ever or atleast not in person and they are always taken back by it twice this week alone I was asked what it even was. "Is that a phone?" or the slightly sadder "BlackBerry is still around? "

Posted via CB10
    Yeah it was a pretty smart marketing tool.....
    07-10-15 08:26 AM
    I like these types of stories, I don't know if it's the size people are noticing or that I'm on the Passport more than I ever was on the Q10 ( and that was a lot ) or because I'm using the Passport in place of a tablet and computer but I love it when people notice it's BlackBerry.
    I use the opportunity to bring people up to date from wherever they last knew BlackBerry.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339 Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    07-10-15 11:32 AM
    The unique shape,the size and the keyboard, all in one package is the reason of the attention.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    07-10-15 01:38 PM
    I get it all the time. Most people have no idea what it is, like whether it's a phone or tablet or some other type of device.

We're all used to the size because we use our Passports everyday, but whenever someone asks me about it, I'm reminded of how huge and unique it is
    07-10-15 01:52 PM
    I showed my 'Port to a couple of friends today. One person didn't know that Blackberry had a touch screen phone, the other didn't think Blackberry was still in business. I don't know what the "peeps" are doing at 'Berry HQ but I hope they have some type of plan to market the Passport and Classic better. I think they are both phenomenal phones and productivity devices and with the ability to run Android apps it opens up a much bigger customer base. Anyhoo, I hope 'Berry stays around because I absolutely love all of the Blackberry hardware and software.
    07-10-15 04:47 PM
    I get at least one or two people asked me what the hell is that? I tell them in a soft serious voice," it's everything "

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 04:55 PM
    I showed my 'Port to a couple of friends today. One person didn't know that Blackberry had a touch screen phone, the other didn't think Blackberry was still in business. I don't know what the "peeps" are doing at 'Berry HQ but I hope they have some type of plan to market the Passport and Classic better. I think they are both phenomenal phones and productivity devices and with the ability to run Android apps it opens up a much bigger customer base. Anyhoo, I hope 'Berry stays around because I absolutely love all of the Blackberry hardware and software.
    BlackBerry and Marketing = oil and water... They don't mix.

Posted from an ME173X
    DOCTOREVIL8 likes this.
    07-10-15 04:56 PM
    BlackBerry and Marketing = oil and water... They don't mix.

Posted from an ME173X
    Lol, it appears that way.
    07-10-15 05:14 PM