Hi folks, I just love to play with my passport whether it's business mails or sending attachments ,on the go editing or calls clarity, immaculate typing, I never had such an awesome experience previously with any other phone. What do you love about your passport most.

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 02:06 PM
    Well don't tell everyone, then everyone wants to have one,
    BRS64 and clitrenta like this.
    05-20-15 02:29 PM
    Welcome to the incredible experience of being a passport owner, I personally love the square screen, now when I see a rectangular phone it feels so impractical!
    Just Me and BRS64 like this.
    05-20-15 02:31 PM
    Me too, even with double typing issues and rusty logos on the back... still the best BlackBerry ever.

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-20-15 04:06 PM
    Its a WOW phone...

RED Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-20-15 04:24 PM
    Rusty logos? Is there any QC left at BlackBerry John?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 04:35 PM
    Hi folks, I just love to play with my passport whether it's business mails or sending attachments ,on the go editing or calls clarity, immaculate typing, I never had such an awesome experience previously with any other phone. What do you love about your passport most.

Posted via CB10
    What I love most about my Passport is that I was smart enough to buy one! I'll be hard pressed to buy any other phone the next two years. Sorry Slider.
    05-20-15 07:03 PM
    I too am enjoying this phone. Didn't think I could have found a keyboard so innovative with buttons big enough for my thumbs

Posted via CB Z30
    05-20-15 07:22 PM
    Agreed, I am having just a bit too much fun with this phone!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576 -Q10SQN100-5/10.3.1.2576 Posted via CB
    05-20-15 07:51 PM
    So what should I do come October when my Z30 is due for replacement. Buy a Passport or the Slider?

Posted via CB10
    05-20-15 07:53 PM
    The screen is beautiful, the battery lasts forever, calls are crystal clear and the speakers are awesome.

Also it gets attention because it doesn't look like every other phone.

And lastly, I didn't realize how much I missed the pkb clicky noise. Clickety click irritates all my family members as we watch TV. Bahahaha.

Posted via CB10
    Just Me likes this.
    05-20-15 11:11 PM
    I love everything on my new Passport except one thing, it's a huge attention grabber at my high school! Day 1 with it i'm pretty sure I showed everything this thing can do about 50 times lol
    05-20-15 11:26 PM
    I love everything on my new Passport except one thing, it's a huge attention grabber at my high school! Day 1 with it i'm pretty sure I showed everything this thing can do about 50 times lol
    How many Passports did you end up selling?

Posted via CB10 with PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-21-15 04:18 PM
    I haven't gotten my passport yet. I am leaning towards getting it on Father's day. Should I get the red one or black one?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 04:28 PM
    I haven't gotten my passport yet. I am leaning towards getting it on Father's day. Should I get the red one or black one?

Posted via CB10
    I think black is professional, classic blackberry and goes with everything. Not to say red doesnt, its just my opinion.
    05-21-15 04:35 PM
    And lastly, I didn't realize how much I missed the pkb clicky noise. Clickety click irritates all my family members as we watch TV. Bahahaha.

Posted via CB10
    Same HERE!
    05-21-15 04:37 PM
    What I love the most is that it made come back to blackberry in the right way, exactly what I was missing: excellent communication device, productive, integrated emails and hub, and just the freaking physical keyboard. I just cant stand the touchscreen keyboards and blackberry has always done it right by their keyboards.
    05-21-15 04:40 PM
    Can share the love to BlackBerry and especially the Passport. Everyone that I met so far and took some minutes to allow a demo where impressed by the Passport.

The argument that no apps exists is destroyed in seconds (I have Snap on the PP) and then the talks focus on the business capabilities.

The format is less a constraint after people have it in hands a bit.

Crackberry and the LinkedIn group is very supportive and you can rely on them if you face issues.

The Passport is the best phone I had for ages and I hope BlackBerry will continue to sail the current course.

FWIW

 Posted via CB10 from my Passport SQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    05-21-15 04:47 PM
    Yes, the more I play around and the more I use it for my daily life, the more I fall in love with it. I have to say, if Blackberry stays this course, they will bring back so many that left its crazy, bc Im sure theres a ton of people out there that want a communication device that its so highly efficient in terms of productivity.
    Here is my daily use in the most important to less important order:
    #1 Internet: just everything on internet that has to do with information, news, work related information and just all around internet and this thing EXCELLS GREATLY! Anyone out there that needs information on the palm of their hand efficiently, has to have this phone.
    #2 Texting, including emailing. One of the biggest reason I need a Blackberry its their physical keyboard. I text more people than I talk to period.
    #3 I need a phone. This is a phone.
    #4 Battery. This thing is 50 % as I finish my office day and with the iphone 6 It would be needing a charge already before I head home bc Id be scare. Yes thats how much I use the internet.
    #5 Portability, this in my personal opinion is where blackberry needs to continue to push this ship, give me more options. Same specs as the internals of this machine with classic form.
    Just kidding... there is no real #99 only #5, but:
    #99 apps/games (I just dont do it. I have no games and not interested in any, dont have time when you are trying to pay the bills if you know what Im saying).
    05-21-15 05:11 PM
    But that red Passport is different and beautiful. Black is professional but I never seen anyone with red

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 05:19 PM
    @cazato

Did you get a classic?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 05:40 PM
    @cazato

Did you get a classic?

Posted via CB10
    No. I got the passport. I was really in between them, but seeing all the specs of the passport I had to get it.
    No regrets what so ever here!
    05-21-15 06:19 PM
    That love will grow, you will find new tricks in the months to come, 6 for me and still learning. I'd almost recommend stop reading the forums, they give the impression that the Passport is plagued with issues (hate that term). My experience has been flawless and its build is rock solid. But then again there's a lot of really helpful people here willing to give you there time. They say a week with the keyboard to catch on, it gets really sweet after a few months when your fingers get to know the phone and the phone knows you. Enjoy

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 07:05 PM
    I'm in love with my passport! Just found out today when I was alone in my room just staring at the screen and smiling while sing in my head I'm in love with my passport!!? That was my moment and happen to jump on CB and find this post so I'm not the only one

Posted via CB10
    05-21-15 07:37 PM
    No. I got the passport. I was really in between them, but seeing all the specs of the passport I had to get it.
    No regrets what so ever here!
    Yes, you will enjoy your passport.
    05-21-15 08:00 PM
39 12