Hello
    Contrary to some fellows, I noted a longer battery life with 10.3.3.
    My passport will now last about 3 days and 9 hours versus 2 days or less with previous 10.3.2.
    Install method was autoloader created with the utility and the 2 rom files (full and radio).
    Same applications than before, a few (non patched) basic apk apps under android runtime.
    Same three mail accounts.
    Usage case is doing nothing more than consult mails few times a day.
    I use my passport as a secondary device, I like to write with it at home.

Yet, just after the update the passport took time to stabilise, about 1 day/2 days : Indeed, an android processus was constantly averaging 20% cpu consumption. Was scared because there is no way to downgrade, but now I'm more than happy. May be improvement of the radio firmware, may be the full reinstall.

Think though the radio firmware has been improved, because the 4g lte signal is more stable here (but could be an improvement of the load or tweak of the signal of the main antenna from my local provider I use too)

In this case, I hope the work done on the Passport radio can be shared with the upcoming Mercury.

Still, I should also take the time to perform the 'born to be alive' test for roadwarriors :
    It deals with battery leakage in off mode : if you put your passport off, how many days (1 month on my old Nokia e72) does it keep 'sufficient' power to be usable (about 60% for the nokia)
    With previous passport firmware 10.3.2 it was horrendous, will try to keep you updated.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 12:23 PM
    My battery life is better too. I reached 3 days 7 hours last time with still charge remaining.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    12-09-16 12:46 PM
    My battery life also seems better. Immediately after the update I had to wipe my SYNC system in my car and reestablish everything. But I finally got it all working properly again.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport
    Last edited by jackcarr; 12-10-16 at 10:37 PM.
    12-09-16 03:41 PM
    I just want the update

Gorgeous Passport SE
    12-09-16 04:12 PM
    I don't know why but right after the update battery health went from 96% down to 86%. Does this stabilize after few days?
    And also BlackBerry Virtual Expert doesn't work anymore, just closes everytime

Posted via CB10
    12-09-16 04:17 PM
    I noticed battery health drop by at least 5% (Battery Guru).
    However, I'll wait few days more before to make final conclusion. I have seen that earlier. Before I bought the phone, it was 96%. After the wipe (there was previous user), health indication was under 90%. After several days it returned back to 96%.
    12-10-16 03:45 PM
    Longer battery life of my passport after 10.3.3-img_20161204_174145.png

Battery life better than ever.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 01:19 AM
    I noticed battery health drop by at least 5% (Battery Guru).
    However, I'll wait few days more before to make final conclusion. I have seen that earlier. Before I bought the phone, it was 96%. After the wipe (there was previous user), health indication was under 90%. After several days it returned back to 96%.
    My battery health went back to 95%. I'm so glad it worked all out. So the update is without issues now for me (except for BBVE app which will be updated because it crashes).

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 05:02 PM
    My battery health went back to 95%. I'm so glad it worked all out. So the update is without issues now for me (except for BBVE app which will be updated because it crashes).

Posted via CB10
    Mine flips between 98 and 100.

BB10 will outlast Android! Just you wait! Stage 1: denial
    12-11-16 08:10 PM