Hello fellow PP users,

Well today I took my Seido case off so I can properly wipe my screen and remove any trapped dust caused by the case. The second the case came off one of the logo bullets fell onto my desk.

Being a long time BlackBerry user I'm pretty disappointed. All my BlackBerry's from the "Quark" to my z10 have been perfect when it comes to build quality. The Passport is the first device that I got a case for and I baby it due to all the screen lift chatter.

I'm surprised BlackBerry didn't make the battery cover logo like they did with the z10. The bullet through and through cut outs and one piece logo that snaps in from the back of the z10 and than covered with heavy duty masking should have been carried over.

Now I may get a refurb replacement from AT&T if I decide to move forward with a warranty exchange for my one month old unit.

Any glue suggestions?
    08-03-15 04:11 PM
    I wouldn't be able to think right after somin like that

Posted via CB10
    08-03-15 04:43 PM
    Just super glue it back.. Sadly BlackBerry manufacturing has a glue problem.
    08-03-15 06:19 PM
    Just noticed that you there is a thread on this. Feel free to merge or delete.

I'll try some gorilla glue when I get in later today. Just don't understand why BlackBerry just made recessed points for the logo. Should have stuck with the older method...
    08-03-15 07:00 PM
    Just noticed that you there is a thread on this. Feel free to merge or delete.

I'll try some gorilla glue when I get in later today. Just don't understand why BlackBerry just made recessed points for the logo. Should have stuck with the older method...
    Gorilla glue....Don't us it, its over kill and will leave a residue when dry. Small dab of Crazy Glue will work better.
    08-03-15 07:17 PM
    Gorilla glue....Don't us it, its over kill and will leave a residue when dry. Small dab of Crazy Glue will work better.
    Noted...
    08-03-15 07:20 PM
    I used Krazy Glue which seems to be working well. I applied the glue with a toothpick. I prepped the recessed logo housing and the back of the logo bullet with a dremel. The dremel removed the old residual glue and I purposely sanded both areas for a better contact and glue adhesion.

The outcome is pretty on point. Can't notice that a logo fell off.

Let's hope it holds up
    RoseBud68 likes this.
    08-04-15 12:16 PM