Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone is also having issues with the bluetooth connectivity?

It keeps cutting out if it's connected to my bluetooth headset or car!! Highly frustrating but still shows as device is connected! I then have to restart the entire phone.

Also cannot respond via the quick response settings,when I click on the greyed out arrow it just shows me a notification of the original message.

I also cannot stream from the sites I used to on the q10 such as putlocker.

I have security wiped but still no better!

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:11 AM
    Oh and I am on 53% battery after minimal use and full charge

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:14 AM
    Not a problem for me. I was using BT in my car yesterday for about two hours and didn't have an issue. Battery is fine, even with that. Was off the charger from 0630 yesterday to 0045 and I still have 45% left (it was on airplane mode for a bit of the day). I'm really impressed with it.

JB
    dunerd likes this.
    10-02-14 09:22 AM
    I would try reloading or wiping the OS
    It seems odd to have these problems
    Did you happen to restore from another device? That's the only possibility I can think of right now
    10-02-14 09:27 AM
    Hi all

Just wanted to know if anyone is also having issues with the bluetooth connectivity?

It keeps cutting out if it's connected to my bluetooth headset or car!! Highly frustrating but still shows as device is connected! I then have to restart the entire phone.

Also cannot respond via the quick response settings,when I click on the greyed out arrow it just shows me a notification of the original message.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Happens on my q10 but then i realised it was in specific areas. I think something inteferes with the bluetooth in them areas.

Passport i dont know yet as the speakerphone rocks!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:30 AM
    Thanks for the response guys!

No specific locations. Was working fine until yesterday. I did originally swap devices but as I was having issues I wiped the device and then was asked to update my bb10 software which I did.

I have asked selfridges.com to pick up the item to replace or refund. I do not see then refunding as I have used it for the past three days.

It's annoying as I really need the bluetooth connectivity to work!

Can anyone who uses wireless, bluetooth and passport heavily tell me if it's normal to drop to 53% in approximately 4hrs?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 09:41 AM
    I was having the same problems. All you should have to do is load up the new 10.3.0 leak. I just loaded it up on my passport, and have been noticing much better performance.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:00 AM
    Hi all

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    I have the exact same problem. Running on OS 10.3.0.1154. Bluetooth is cutting in and out all the time, and I too never had this issue with the Z10, Q10, or the Z30. The issue does not occur with my LG G2 either.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:07 AM
    Thanks but I do not want to use a leak just yet. Don't know why it worked for the first' day but then stopped randomly??

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:10 AM
    Thanks for the response guys!

No specific locations. Was working fine until yesterday. I did originally swap devices but as I was having issues I wiped the device and then was asked to update my bb10 software which I did.

I have asked selfridges.com to pick up the item to replace or refund. I do not see then refunding as I have used it for the past three days.

It's annoying as I really need the bluetooth connectivity to work!

Can anyone who uses wireless, bluetooth and passport heavily tell me if it's normal to drop to 53% in approximately 4hrs?

Posted via CB10
    I tend to experience more battery drain when the 4G / LTE connectivity is enabled. Drains pretty quick and the phone feels hot, both for Q10 and a few days back with my new Passport. When 4G was disabled, the battery is a beast man! Loving the Passport right now.

I use BT in my car. I did observe that it took quite a while longer for the devices to pair up automatically. After which it works fine. Am using a Jabra speaker phone

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 10:23 AM
    It synced without any issues but seems to mess up within a few minutes of me starting my journey. It says on the car display that there are no BT devices connected but on phone it says connected to car even hours after I leave my car so I need to restart the PP to get it working normally again!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-14 11:44 AM
    I had my bluetooth shut off in my car today just as i had a dialed a phone number, which screwed up the call and i had to call back and apologize

First time it has happened to me and ive streamed bluetooth often in both of my cars, music and phone calls

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    10-02-14 03:49 PM
    When my one screws up I cannot call back unless I pull over and restart the phone as the phone still thinks it's connected to the car BT whilst the car says no connection found!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 02:18 AM
    When my one screws up I cannot call back unless I pull over and restart the phone as the phone still thinks it's connected to the car BT whilst the car says no connection found!

Posted via CB10
    I had that happen once with my Z30 and a ford escape about a month ago... royal pain in the ***

Posted via my game changer BlackBerry Passport
    10-03-14 07:55 AM

Posted via CB10
    So turning off Bluetooth on the phone and turning it back on doesn't do anything for you? A reboot is required? That stinks
    10-03-14 08:01 AM
    Yup exactly reboot required otherwise it still thinks it's connected even when I try turn bt off from phone.

Done hard reboot/security swipe/reinstall through link but still same problem!

I hve sent it back to selfridges to take a look. Hope they replace it asap!!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 08:37 AM
    Re-pair with your car

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 08:57 AM
    Lol. I should have mentioned that I have also tried that.

I deleted it from the car but the phone still said connected.

Restarted the phone, deleted the connection and then re-paired.

The exact thing happened again and again after three attempts with the same outcome!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 12:20 PM
    Street monitoring cameras, electric fences, and similar electronics and surveillance equipment used on the streets and housing complex can do that sort of things. Check for them (look around) next time the signal fails, you may be surprised how many are there without you noticing them. Also I forgot to mention, high voltage unshielded electrical wires from the power company can disrupt the signal also. This happens because of electromagnetic interference, microwave interference or just simple radio frequency interference. If nothing of these applies to your surroundings and none of the above also, it's time to replace your phone.

Z10STL100-3/10.3.0.1154 on AT&T
    10-03-14 01:28 PM
    What about bluetooth streaming ? Spotify works? What about bluetooth Controls in android apps?

Posted via CB10
    10-03-14 01:47 PM
    I wish that was the case but happened with my bt headset too!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-14 10:58 AM
    So I found out they have refunded me but have not actually explained what the problem was nor can they send a replacement as it's out of stock?!

Maybe I should wait for the classic instead... what do you guys think?

Posted via CB10
    10-10-14 07:02 AM
    This is happening with my Q10 after I installed 10.3...
    10-10-14 08:00 AM
    I have had BT issues with my Passport from day one. I have spent nearly 3 hours on the phone with BlackBerry Tech support and countless more hours on my own documenting my experiences and reporting my findings to BlackBerry. (I am fortunate that I'm able to do all this testing on a second phone line that's not critical to my business use) I have 4 different BlueAnt devices that I have tested with the PP, all with the same results. (all 4 work flawlessly on my Z10)
    The PP will connect properly, and stay connected for varying lengths of time, but then they will disconnect and reconnect several times before the PP will actually turn the BT setting to OFF. Once it starts cycling like that, it usually only takes 3-5 minutes to "turn itself off". I actually have a screen shot of the BT 'setting switch' in the halfway position. I am very frustrated with BlackBerry and this device. It has now been over 2 weeks since I first contacted BlackBerry tech support and they have not yet offered any solutions. They have only said 'we are working on a solution'
    I know this post has been WAY too long, I hope it will somehow lead to a solution for me. BlackBerry is certainly not helping. I did get my device directly from BlackBerry and I'm on AT&T in Texas.
    Thanks to all who have posted on the subject.
    Is this a localised problem or is this a known passport problem?-img_20141015_161313.png

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Is this a localised problem or is this a known passport problem?-img_20141015_190642.png  
    10-18-14 03:32 PM
    Oops, don't know how that 2nd attachment got there :-)

Posted via CB10
    10-18-14 03:35 PM