Where can I go.and checkout the pp se in calgary? called around a couple of Telus stores and they don't have the silver edition for demo. Any recommendations?
    11-25-15 11:11 PM
    I'm in Vancouver, not Calgary. But regardless, I've never seen a Passport Silver Edition in a store. It's only available via online ordering AFAIK.
    11-25-15 11:19 PM
    Even a regular passport may be hard to find. But if you find one and you like the original passport then you will like the SE. The feel and keyboard are better and the speaker has a better sound not sure why. The metal band will remind you of the 9900 just more substantial. But you do get a few more colour choices in the original.

8700, Bold 9000, Bold 9900, Z30, SE Passport, ?????
    11-26-15 12:27 AM
    Where can I go.and checkout the pp se in calgary? called around a couple of Telus stores and they don't have the silver edition for demo. Any recommendations?
    Try a Rogers store if they have any, they often have working ones

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 03:21 PM
    Now this is one of the reasons why the Passport never sold well. I mean, not a lot of people will buy a phone without at least holding it. The fact that people already interested in the phone like the OP can't find any retail stores to try it out. It results to missed sales opportunities. And to think the OP is in Canada.
    11-26-15 09:43 PM
    The Passport SE is online only. It's not available at carrier stores in Canada. If you've used a Passport, imagine one that feels better and has softer keys. Ha! Just kiddin', but yeah, not available in stores.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 10:04 PM
    I have an OG Passport and the SE, they're both awesome. Obviously very similar. I ordered mine from CrackBerry and it's great! I use it on WiFi at home. PRIV is my daily at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-15 10:06 PM
    Blackberry needs to amp up it's marketing department.

Blackberry Passport
    11-26-15 10:48 PM
    Played with the original passport at a store today - its quite difficult for me to type on that keyboard as I've never used a physical kb before. Holding the device is also awkward. It might take a few days for me to get used to the new device or not?? So now I'm not sure whether to order the passport SE or not. I almost ordered online last night - now that i've played with the device for 10-15 mins, I'm not sure !!
    11-27-15 03:28 PM
    Played with the original passport at a store today - its quite difficult for me to type on that keyboard as I've never used a physical kb before. Holding the device is also awkward. It might take a few days for me to get used to the new device or not?? So now I'm not sure whether to order the passport SE or not. I almost ordered online last night - now that i've played with the device for 10-15 mins, I'm not sure !!
    10-15 minutes is not enough time for your muscle memory to adjust. It takes days. Think about it, your hands have never experienced anything with even a similar form factor before. It's much more than adjusting to a PKB. It's adjusting to a PKB and a huge square phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 07:48 PM
    So finally stopped by the Microsoft store today to check out the lumia 950. Surprisingly it's quite nice, amazing screen and played with it for a while and quite liked it. One of the main features for me is the email integration with Dropbox, email search on server, general search of texts etc - they all seem to be working. So I took a plunge and bought one!!

Will miss bb10 for sure and no hub..but let see how I like the phone and if I don't I can always return it in 30 days.

Not a big app user so lack of apps in Windows shouldn't bother me too much

I'll keep you guys posted. Sounds like I've to say by to my beloved bb10
    11-27-15 07:53 PM
    10-15 minutes is not enough time for your muscle memory to adjust. It takes days. Think about it, your hands have never experienced anything with even a similar form factor before. It's much more than adjusting to a PKB. It's adjusting to a PKB and a huge square phone.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed, give it a good 5-7 days, don't despair, there's a learning curve with the gestures and PKB/VKB combination, not to steep but not flat either. You will see that the pain and frustration were definitely worth it.

Sent from the pure awesomeness of my  Passport SE
    11-27-15 07:56 PM
    Staples.ca sells Passport SE. Maybe ask if your local Staples carries a demo.

Posted via CB10 from Passport SQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    11-27-15 09:26 PM
    I happen to be visiting Calgary. I'm at the end of a three week stay. I also went looking for a PPSE. Figuring that this is Canada, it would be easy to get a BlackBerry. Not so. I ended up ordering online. Just got it today and I am over the moon. After playing with it for 10 to 15 minutes, I picked up my 28 month old Z30 and it felt "narrow". I like the look, like the feel, like the feeling....

Posted via CB10
    11-27-15 11:43 PM