I will get KEYone as soon as it comes out and I guess my Passport will be put in my Passport drawer. Because I have 2 SE, black, white and at&t version [main device]
    I hate JC for not supporting and not developing such os as OS10.
    Love hub, battery life, screen, Web experience, but sadly it just gets old.
    I might come back to Passport but I doubt that because I have android tablet 2 iPad's. Experiencing android os I think it will be perfect for me and KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 08:21 AM
    JC was hired as CEO to save BlackBerry, not BB10. He made hard choices that were necessary to not have the company go bankrupt saving BB10.
    03-25-17 12:04 PM
    Bye!

Posted via CB10
    The_Passporter likes this.
    03-25-17 01:39 PM
    JC killed BB10 I wonder how much he sold out to
    03-25-17 02:48 PM
    JC killed BB10 I wonder how much he sold out to
    JC didn't sell out... no one wanted to buy BB10 at any price.
    03-25-17 03:04 PM
    Another one of those threads. I am glad JC is in command because by now with the way these folks would 'run things' there would be no BlackBerry to have around. Or maybe that is what these so called BlackBerry fans really want?

Complain and complain all you want. Decisions have been made. Move on or concentrate on what will never be... OR... open you mind to the possibility that BlackBerry is so amazing at what they do. Securing stuff that can't be secured by other OEM's of Android stuff and give the Priv, KEYone, DTEK50 and 60 a chance. (oh and Aurora for our friends in Indonesia.

If somehow they can find a profitable way of keeping BlackBerry 10 alive they might, but lets face it. Google has made the possibility of having a newer ART basically impossible. And unless BlackBerry sits down and writes a new ART of their own, again, never going to happen. So enjoy our BlackBerry 10 devices while we can and support BlackBerry by trusting in their new direction.

Oh, and why is pure Droid so bad anyway. Almost all of us have a few Droid apps on our phones. How good would BlackBerry 10 be if BlackBerry suddenly removed the ART? Yeah, BlackBerry 10 would be awful.

So there you go. My own rant against ranter's who rant on and on a subject that has been ranted to death and just not worth ranting about anymore. LOL.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 03:36 PM
    You deserve a medal or something for all those passport devices that you have sir...

I will get KEYone as soon as it comes out and I guess my Passport will be put in my Passport drawer. Because I have 2 SE, black, white and at&t version [main device]
    Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 03:42 PM
    I wish samsung had bb10. Combined with best hardware + software = killer smartphone!

Posted via CB10
    kunz1925shooter likes this.
    03-25-17 03:57 PM
    Love hub, battery life, screen, Web experience, but sadly it just gets old.
    I might come back to Passport but I doubt that because I have android tablet 2 iPad's. Experiencing android os I think it will be perfect for me and KEYone.

Posted via CB10
    Did someone drug you? Gota be careful out there.

Sent from one of my SE Passports using BB10 superior software.
    03-25-17 04:54 PM
    A
    Oh, and why is pure Droid so bad anyway. Almost all of us have a few Droid apps on our phones. How good would BlackBerry 10 be if BlackBerry suddenly removed the ART? Yeah, BlackBerry 10 would be awful.

Posted via CB10
    Can't agree. Been running with out google play services since day one. Only have a few amazon apps loaded but could be on the tablet instead. A phone ( Blackberry). Is still a Blackberry luxury communication tool. That's the way I see it. If I get get forced into a Black Droid I hope by then we can strip out the Google ad agency parts and see multitasking that makes sense. Maybe 2027 will be the year.

03-25-17 05:02 PM
    Short answer, Nope!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 05:08 PM
    If blackberry wanted to secure androids OS that's fine and maybe other OS in the near future but to completely abandon its own OS BB10 is absurd.
    kunz1925shooter likes this.
    03-25-17 05:48 PM
    If blackberry wanted to secure androids OS that's fine and maybe other OS in the near future but to completely abandon its own OS BB10 is absurd.
    Keep making phones that nobody was buying and with very little app support... now that's absurd. Sure I love BB10 but sometimes things don't work out and don't blame Chen, his predecessor actually had the company up for sale!

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    03-25-17 06:10 PM
    Keep making phones that nobody was buying and with very little app support... now that's absurd. Sure I love BB10 but sometimes things don't work out and don't blame Chen, his predecessor actually had the company up for sale!

Absurd is when you don't read my last statement correctly. I was referring to the OS not the devices themselves. Smh
    03-25-17 06:51 PM
    Absurd is when you don't read my last statement correctly. I was referring to the OS not the devices themselves. Smh
    Sorry, didn't know that I was dealing with a Colussus of Intellect. So Chen should keep spending money on an OS that almost nobody bought or uses and no more phones will be made using that OS. BTW the OS and devices were singularly entwined.

03-25-17 07:14 PM
    BlackBerry did the right thing by deciding to stop production of BB10 -OS or devices (LOL). They were losing barrels of money on BB10.

Posted via the Diva's beautiful Red Passport!
    03-25-17 07:40 PM
    Like!

Posted via CB10
    03-25-17 10:50 PM
    Tell em again Denise, but don't say I didn't warn you. You may have to tell them another time after that.

Look , I get it. We all hoped for great things with bb10. Too late to the game. Inability to get app support, yada yada, yada. Best OS ever that never got app support.

Chen did not what this OS to die, but his job was to stop the bleed and make BlackBerry profitable again. Now BlackBerry Mobile has the opportunity to allow blackberry hardware live, and that is still up in the air.

Buckle yourself in and enjoy the ride.
    03-25-17 11:44 PM
    Did someone drug you? Gota be careful out there.

I'm with ya. I've never felt the quality of Samsung devices have been up to speed. Way to light for my liking. They feel cheap. There is a lot better built android devices , for less money, that I would take any day of the week over Samsung product
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    03-25-17 11:47 PM
    Did they really have a choice . Are they in business to make a few happy or or they in business to make money? If you owned blackberry would you continue the bleed with an OS that was never supported on the developer side and on the end user side ?
    Adam Frix likes this.
    03-25-17 11:50 PM

Welcome to reality, and team KEYone.
    03-26-17 12:10 AM
    Goodbye sweet prince ;_;
    03-26-17 02:46 AM
    Bye!

Posted via CB10
    He's not going anywhere so why are you saying bye?

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 04:03 AM

Thorsten didn't put the company up for sale, that was Chen.

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 04:06 AM
    No need to change my amazing Passport for silly Android phone ..

 BLACKBERRY | P A S S P O R T | OG
    03-26-17 06:04 AM
174 123 ...