Last weekend I decided to switch back to my Android phone for a bit as I missed some of the stuff on there. I can tell you that that little experiment lasted all of 5 days. I ran (yes, ran) back to my Passport. I finally realized that no other phone is going to beat this beast. Battery life isn't even close and the build quality can't be matched. There is literally no phone out there that can best it. While everyone else is trying to make their phones, thinner, lighter and faster, Blackberry has put out a device that has manned up and provides a rock solid build with amazing battery life paired with a very fluid operating system. You can keep your thin, light as a feather phone because it does nothing for me. I'll take this beast any day.
    05-22-15 01:22 PM
    You said it all, that's how most of us feel.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 01:28 PM
    I told you so!

Presented to you by real phone - Passport
    05-22-15 03:18 PM
    Done this twice. I'm itching to try the camera on the upcoming g4 but feel I'll just return to my beloved pp

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 07:48 PM
    To me it is more a case of what you are use to... Have to switch between Iphone 6 for work and my trusty z30 for home use. Last work trip... just took the Iphone... first couple of days was hard to get use to the home button but after a week had no issues and did not miss the z30 at all... save the hub and push email..... When I came home started using my Z30 and found myself looking for the home button for the first couple of days... really is more what you are used to not so much what is better... after all "better" is just a matter of opinion....
    05-22-15 07:57 PM
    Did you learn the lesson?

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 08:07 PM
    I agree it is all about what you are used to. I've tried Blackberry several times and unfortunately I keep going back to iOS or android. The Passport is a beast though! Love the battery life and the HUB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-22-15 09:47 PM
    I wish the camera on the Passport was better. The to be frank, it should be like my iPhone 6 Plus' camera...
    OfficerRandall likes this.
    05-23-15 04:58 PM
    Done this twice. I'm itching to try the camera on the upcoming g4 but feel I'll just return to my beloved pp

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the g4 is tempting with that camera and leather back option...but resist as you know it won't compete with everything else on your BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    05-23-15 05:02 PM
    Did you learn the lesson?

Posted via CB10
    Well, I'd like to think I am NOT a slow learner. There are a lot of things I like about Android but at the end of the day, my Passport is just more reliable and always there when I need it. That and I just missed its high quality build and how it feels in my hand. There are probably a lot of phones out there that can keep your interest for a while but there always seems to be that one that keeps pulling you back. This is it for me so I should just wise up and stop wasting time.
    Trauma Surgeon likes this.
    05-26-15 07:06 AM
    Is it nice to live in a device land with so many choices!! I can't afford a Lamborghini for wheels, but thankfully I can treat myself to the best mobile devices out there!!

Posted from my Kick@ss AT&T Passport.
    05-26-15 10:23 AM
    I never liked Android anyways.

Welcome back to CrackBerry. Getting addicted is easy but withdrawal is harder to go through.
    05-27-15 01:46 AM
    What did you miss man? Laggy, sluggush, bloated OS?

Posted via CB10
    05-27-15 01:55 AM