Hey guys! So my AT&T PP has been starting to lag a lot it sometimes takes awhile for even the browser to open. If I click on an app it'll go to home screen and freeze up not showing the opened app then maybe 20 seconds later it'll catch up real fast and go to it or ill have to click lock button which takes like 5 seconds to even lock the phone then unlock it and hope the app is open. been having to do a lot more hard resets then I'd like to get it running properly anyone else have these issues? Or know a way to solve them maybe reload OS again? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    12-11-15 12:16 AM
    Hey guys! So my AT&T PP has been starting to lag a lot it sometimes takes awhile for even the browser to open. If I click on an app it'll go to home screen and freeze up not showing the opened app then maybe 20 seconds later it'll catch up real fast and go to it or ill have to click lock button which takes like 5 seconds to even lock the phone then unlock it and hope the app is open. been having to do a lot more hard resets then I'd like to get it running properly anyone else have these issues? Or know a way to solve them maybe reload OS again? Thank you

Posted via CB10
    Please try a hard reset, first (press and hold the up and down volume buttons at once until it's rebooted). If that doesn't work, yes, you might want to try reinstalling the OS by means of Autoloader. Not blitz, though.
    12-11-15 01:10 AM
    Check your device monitor. It might show some funny business going on taking up CPU.

BlackBerryaholic by choice.
    12-11-15 07:16 PM
    Best imo reload os b4 that security wipe.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-15 01:11 AM