Ladies, where's your passport?-imageuploadedbycb-forums1414192686.994229.jpg

Here's mine
    zocster, Optimus4, sasky and 4 others like this.
    10-24-14 06:19 PM
    The only way that passport could look any better is if my picture was on the screen. Almost perfect.......

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 06:32 PM
    Very nice, I have been holding out for a white one, but your picture you posted is tempting me to just buy the black one! lol
    10-24-14 06:32 PM
    I'm a lady and I ordered one! Expected delivery date 10/29! Yay!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:25 PM
    Very nice, I have been holding out for a white one, but your picture you posted is tempting me to just buy the black one! lol
    Same problem. So hard to wait. Not having the cash right now helps with the patience though.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 07:35 PM
    Oh, I was hoping for selfies or selfies in mirrors with the Passport.
    10-24-14 08:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1414192686.994229.jpg 
Views:	2450 
Size:	839.8 KB 
ID:	309086

Here's mine
    Passport in Peru

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 09:23 PM
    Ladies, where's your passport?-img_20141024_192039.jpg

Posted via CB10
    EsJayDee and amanago like this.
    10-24-14 09:35 PM
    I love mine so much.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-14 11:34 PM
    In my hands.

Posted with my Canadian Passport
    10-24-14 11:41 PM
    This is the best thread ever. I hope there are lots of ladies using a passport. Awesome.
    10-24-14 11:57 PM

Name:	IMG_20141024_192039.jpg 
Views:	2354 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	309132

Posted via CB10
    Nice Avatar. Haha
    10-25-14 12:00 AM
    Ladies, where's your passport?-817810149223735861_199888111.jpg

Posted via CB10
    10-25-14 12:02 AM
    Passport in Peru

Posted via CB10
    I took the photo myself and knew it would be the perfect background for my square phone.
    10-25-14 01:42 AM
    Unfortunately nobody I've encountered likes the passport...

I do enjoy the screen real estate and physical keyboard but that is about it for now.
    Last edited by babyts; 10-25-14 at 02:19 AM.
    10-25-14 01:51 AM
    Ladies, where's your passport?-imageuploadedbycb-forums1414220568.207522.jpg

Lock screen
    10-25-14 02:03 AM
    I took the photo myself and knew it would be the perfect background for my square phone.
    It looks lovely. Could you maybe post a screenshot of it, so I could see it better? I'm an amateur photographer (Nikon girl) and appreciate nice photos.

Posted with my Canadian Passport
    10-25-14 02:12 AM
    Nice forum babyts...thanks for starting it. Ladies, can you please include the following in your post:

1. From what mobile device your are coming from?

2. What has been your experience. What you like or dislike most?

3. What has been the feedback from family and friends?

4. What would like to see BlackBerry improve on the Passport for women?

Much appreciated.
    10-25-14 02:23 AM
    Nice forum babyts...thanks for starting it. Ladies, can you please include the following in your post:

Much appreciated.
    1. iPhone 5s

2. Holding the passport can be a handful

3. Everyone is curious but not interested

4. Please have a stable snapchat
    app so we can continue our first-world problems
    10-25-14 02:32 AM

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1414220568.207522.jpg 
Views:	861 
Size:	654.4 KB 
ID:	309182

Lock screen
    Just an idea... you can make a screenshot of that photo and just zoom a little bit, to make the lions on the edges disappear, then make a screenshot again! (or you just zoom the original photo and screenshot the lonely lion)...
    I like lions... look to my Avatar ;-) My son has a stuffed Leo, too!
    10-25-14 02:34 AM
    Nice Avatar. Haha
    That was my first BlackBerry. Still have it in my drawer, not sure why. Then went to the 9700, then the white 9900 and as of a week ago, the Passport. My husband has the Q10, and though was tempted to move to BB10, the screen was just not big enough to justify an upgrade. I am on my phone ALL day, have multiple PlayBook chargers all over the house because the bold had such a sucky battery. But loved that keyboard! Getting used to the Passport and BB10 I am infatuated with this phone! It took me a while to get used to the keyboard but I am almost back to my normal typing speed now. The trick for me was to finally tell myself to ignore the word suggestions and the whole "flick" up. I was spending precious seconds reading the suggested words to see if any matched what I wanted to use, then trying to flick only to accidentally touch the shift key or whatever so that the next word was then capitalized. I realized I need to just find my ideal grip and just hammer away and let my fingers just learn where to go. I do use the swipe left to delete however as that works almost flawlessly. But for me, the flick gesture is just a neat gimmick that helps impress the curious on-lookers. I've given 3-4 demos so far, 3 of them iphone users, and they have been VERY impressed. The women more so than the men. I tell them about Blend, show them the camera and pictures I've taken with the phone, they comment on the size but then I point out that not many phones can be used one-handed any more and they tend to agree that new phones are getting bigger and bigger. I open the browser and have a webpage bookmarked that has 3 columns, and they go "wow it shows the real website?" and then I blow them away by pressing R on the keyboard and showing then reader mode. Just like that, all the ads are gone! Lol oh and this website is long enough that I can show off the keyboard scrolling, both up and down and side to side and by this point their jaws are on the floor. I tell them because of this, I CAN hold the phone with one hand when I'm reading and just scroll with my thumb. One lady grabbed my phone and said do you have angry birds? I said yes, and so she opened the app, went thru the welcome screen and clicked on the first level because I hadn't even used it yet and just kept going Omg, looks awesome! She played two levels on it lol. She said she hadn't used a physical keyboard since she had an old curve years ago but that she thought this phone could help bring back BlackBerry. Another friend echoed that and said 699 was cheap for the phone and thought it would have been a lot more! (of course I didn't tell her about the coupon as that would just be cruel, right?)

I for one, like that the phone is unique, and though I wish BlackBerry much successs, I kind of hope it stays that way for a little while. I feel like I'm part of a secret society again and when I finally see another Passport user in the wild, that person and I will share a knowing look and maybe a smile and a nod.

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4, SK122387 and amanago like this.
    10-25-14 03:01 AM
    That was my first BlackBerry. Still have it in my drawer, not sure why. Then went to the 9700, then the white 9900 and as of a week ago, the Passport. My husband has the Q10, and though was tempted to move to BB10, the screen was just not big enough to justify an upgrade. I am on my phone ALL day, have multiple PlayBook chargers all over the house because the bold had such a sucky battery. But loved that keyboard! Getting used to the Passport and BB10 I am infatuated with this phone! It took me a while to get used to the keyboard but I am almost back to my normal typing speed now. The trick for me was to finally tell myself to ignore the word suggestions and the whole "flick" up. I was spending precious seconds reading the suggested words to see if any matched what I wanted to use, then trying to flick only to accidentally touch the shift key or whatever so that the next word was then capitalized. I realized I need to just find my ideal grip and just hammer away and let my fingers just learn where to go. I do use the swipe left to delete however as that works almost flawlessly. But for me, the flick gesture is just a neat gimmick that helps impress the curious on-lookers. I've given 3-4 demos so far, 3 of them iphone users, and they have been VERY impressed. The women more so than the men. I tell them about Blend, show them the camera and pictures I've taken with the phone, they comment on the size but then I point out that not many phones can be used one-handed any more and they tend to agree that new phones are getting bigger and bigger. I open the browser and have a webpage bookmarked that has 3 columns, and they go "wow it shows the real website?" and then I blow them away by pressing R on the keyboard and showing then reader mode. Just like that, all the ads are gone! Lol oh and this website is long enough that I can show off the keyboard scrolling, both up and down and side to side and by this point their jaws are on the floor. I tell them because of this, I CAN hold the phone with one hand when I'm reading and just scroll with my thumb. One lady grabbed my phone and said do you have angry birds? I said yes, and so she opened the app, went thru the welcome screen and clicked on the first level because I hadn't even used it yet and just kept going Omg, looks awesome! She played two levels on it lol. She said she hadn't used a physical keyboard since she had an old curve years ago but that she thought this phone could help bring back BlackBerry. Another friend echoed that and said 699 was cheap for the phone and thought it would have been a lot more! (of course I didn't tell her about the coupon as that would just be cruel, right?)

I for one, like that the phone is unique, and though I wish BlackBerry much successs, I kind of hope it stays that way for a little while. I feel like I'm part of a secret society again and when I finally see another Passport user in the wild, that person and I will share a knowing look and maybe a smile and a nod.

Posted via CB10
    I went from 8700 to Bold 9000 now 9900. My plan is almost up so time to step into BB10 as well. I too am ok with not being the popular phone and almost exclusive. It was that way in the beginning with my 8700.
    Last edited by Optimus4; 10-26-14 at 09:44 PM.
    10-26-14 12:00 AM
    I am waiting for my passport to arrive but currently using a z10 which I love.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    10-26-14 12:03 AM

Much appreciated.
    1. 9900, Z10
    2. Ok so far, although I encountered several problems that have since been resolved. Love you the physical keyboard, but hate the virtual one because of the positioning of the number keys. Whoever designed the virtual one must be left handed. I absolutely hate the number keys being on the left instead of on the right like a real keyboard with the number keys. I can't type numbers holding the phone with two hands. I have to hold the phone with my left hand while I reach up to the number keys with my right hand fingers. Typing is extremely slow when I have to use numbers.
    3. So far not one person likes it. They all say it's too big.
    4. The virtual keyboard number positioning.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by leticeberry; 11-18-14 at 04:59 PM.
    Justin Couto likes this.
    11-18-14 04:07 PM
    With all the women BlackBerry users here chiming in about how great the Passport is, what man is going to whinge, "It's just too big for me" now?? Better get Hanz and Franz to "pump you up" if Passport is too big for ya.
    Attached Thumbnails Ladies, where's your passport?-h-f.png  
    11-18-14 04:13 PM
26 12