Everyone that see's my new Passport (strangers) are impressed with how it looks! But the ladies seem more impressed, is the Passport an aphrodisiac? What do you think?
    06-06-15 11:26 AM
    Hasn't done squat for me....... lol. But I guess I don't have it out that much...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 11:31 AM
    As a lady, my initial response to the Passport was indeed that it was sexy... But then I set my gaze upon the Classic and was instantly taken. I feel both devices are visually attractive in their own ways. Far more personality and charm than the typical cold, generic slate shaped devices floating around in the wild... The Passport is an eye catcher for sure! The size immediately drawing your eye, but the Classic has that modest sex-appeal that is also a head-turner... Both are hard to resist the urge to touch and swoon over...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 11:32 AM
    Hasn't done squat for me....... lol. But I guess I don't have it out that much...

Posted via CB10
    Well maybe you should whip it out more often....
    saxxman likes this.
    06-06-15 11:41 AM
    One said that the passport looks like a brick
    Can't blame her... Coz mine is red and the cover made it bulky...

But hey this brick is far more capable than the I's and A's.

Posted via the amazing 'Red' BlackBerry Passport
    06-06-15 11:43 AM
    Booooahahahahhaaah

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 05:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    You've gotta flaunt your junk!!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    06-06-15 05:21 PM
    You've gotta flaunt your junk!!

Posted via BlackBerry Passport via CB10
    So what u r saying is I have to flash it to each person that walks by? Give them a glimpse or show the whole thing at once?

Posted via CB10
    myfavthing likes this.
    06-06-15 08:03 PM
    So what u r saying is I have to flash it to each person that walks by? Give them a glimpse or show the whole thing at once?

Posted via CB10
    Lol whichever option you're comfortable with!

Both would (imho) be eye-catching! Passport or Classic

Posted via CB10
    06-06-15 08:46 PM

Posted via CB10
    I think you should grab the bull by the horn! Show that huge black (or white or red...hopefully not red!) thing to anyone and everyone who will stop and stare at it! I keep mine in my front pocket, and when I notice people staring, I whip it out! They initially think I'm happy to see them.
    06-11-15 02:56 PM
    I think you should grab the bull by the horn! Show that huge black (or white or red...hopefully not red!) thing to anyone and everyone who will stop and stare at it! I keep mine in my front pocket, and when I notice people staring, I whip it out! They initially think I'm happy to see them.
    It's red

But I'm proud of my red beast and I'll pull it out for everybody to see!!!! Hahaha

Posted via CB10
    kthhrrsn and treyehva like this.
    06-11-15 04:25 PM
    Aphrodisiac, oh ghawd!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 04:36 PM
    The ladies especially like the look of my new Passport... sweeet.-mymemes_8.png

Posted via my awesome Classic
    jamesharmeling and kthhrrsn like this.
    06-11-15 04:59 PM
    I generally have good reactions to my PP, I work in a government office and I attend public, I always leave my pp on plain sight, most people don't even notice it, but the ones ho do, ask me about it, some of them actually know the name.

Today I was talking to a friend (girl) that has a Z30 and she saw my phone and liked it, she told me that she wants a new BlackBerry, so naturally I told her to wait for the slider, and show her a few pics, she actually told me that she liked more de pp and if I can help her buy one.

Posted via Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.680
    06-11-15 05:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    Naw man, not all at once. Got to tease and lure em in

Ahahaha

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 05:24 PM
    For people that notice mine...
    The girls fall in love with it.
    The guys try to one up me with the same android devices that everyone else already has.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 06:40 PM
    The ladies especially like the look of my new Passport... sweeet.-office-meme-thats-what-she-said-michael-scott.gif
    06-11-15 07:32 PM
    I recently was at a gas station where I spotted a nice young lady. She stood behind me in line. I pulled out my red passport, and upon gazing at my red unit she immediately asked me to make a baby with her. I respectfully declined and put it back in my pants. Barely fit. I usually keep it in my shirt pocket.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-15 11:26 PM
    I do work at a electronics store and occasionally have to pull out my passport. A lot, not all are intrigued and actually do like the look of it, I've also had 2 people who were females that were and I quote memorized by it. I think BlackBerry can get a good 5-10% marketshare if they actually had money to advertise

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 12:32 AM
    My gf finds my white PP sexy !!!
    She uses it sometimes...for the screen

But she took the Classic...sexier for ladies !

We go well together :-D

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 02:01 AM
    Everyone that see's my new Passport (strangers) are impressed with how it looks! But the ladies seem more impressed, is the Passport an aphrodisiac? What do you think?
    If the ladies are more impressed with your phone rather than you, then you should be worried.

Posted from an ME173X
    06-12-15 03:07 AM
    I definitely find that girls like my Passport more than guys...

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 03:14 AM
    Suits me!

Posted via CB10
    06-12-15 07:45 AM
    I know exactly what you mean lol. Love my passport.

Sent from my Passport
    06-12-15 08:36 AM