I usually always purchase Seidio holsters for my devices. I currently have the unlocked Passport and have the holster for naked device, which is a perfect fit!

I have a friend who wants the AT&T version and she generally always uses the Seidio cases as well. This morning I had a chat with Seidio support as their product page for the Passport has "Not compatible with AT&T version" listed for every Passport product.

See screenshots of the product page and of my chat with them. It appears they have no plans on making AT&T versions.

So my question is I wonder how many other case and aftermarket accessory makers will do the same. This could be a MAJOR reason to not buy the AT&T version if nobody decides to make cases for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Lack of case options for AT&T Passport-screenshot-2015-01-13-8.09.10-am.jpg   Lack of case options for AT&T Passport-screenshot-2015-01-13-8.08.41-am.png  
    01-13-15 10:16 AM
    It's still early days for the AT&T Passport... it took a while for some to even release cases and such for the original Passport. I do see it possibly being a problem I just don't think now is the time to judge it.
    raqball and Smokeaire like this.
    01-13-15 10:28 AM
    The phone isn't even out yet and you're already complaining about cases?

Wait until it's released and then we'll see what happens!
    Smokeaire likes this.
    01-13-15 10:36 AM
    Agree to early to tell, also when the Passport released there were only a few cases available as well. Hell some here where making their own.
    Legal Eagle likes this.
    01-13-15 10:36 AM
    Agree it's early in the game and it might be a bit early to judge however with Seidio at least, they will usually have the product shown and will list it as 'coming soon'.

I've been buying from them for several years now and generally in the past when I get that copy and past from a script response the case never ends up coming for the device. On a few occasions in the past when I've asked I have received a response along the line of yes the case is coming but it's not finalized yet so please check back later. When I have received that type of response the case has always came within a few weeks to their site.

I realize Seidio is only one of many case makers but I do wonder how many other case makers will not bother with the AT&T version. This could end up being a major factor in making a choice between the unlocked and AT&T Passports..
    01-13-15 10:40 AM
    I realize Seidio is only one of many case makers but I do wonder how many other case makers will not bother with the AT&T version. This could end up being a major factor in making a choice between the unlocked and AT&T Passports..
    FWIW, I purchased a leather pouch on aliexpress for my passport and it appears to be already made to fit the AT&T version, so it seems like they must have already known about the redesign before hand. I purchased this case in early December (way before the AT&T version was even talked about). So It could be that Blackberry will release this as the official OEM pouch (as they have one for the Classic) but only time will tell.

If you need to see it, it is in this thread
    01-13-15 10:43 AM
    That could be, guess we will have to wait it out.
    01-13-15 10:43 AM
    Most pouches and holsters should be fine. And since we don't know when the AT&T Passport is dropping...
    01-13-15 03:23 PM
    If you can afford about $100, check out the Vaja cases made in Austrailia. They have 2 styles, a flip cover and one that covers the back and sides. They are handmade and are the Rolls Royce of cases. I've had four cases for four different devices. Absolutely incredible fit, style, and WOW factor....IMHO
    01-13-15 04:24 PM
    It's the lack of first-party BlackBerry OEM cases that bothers me. I really want one of those snap on shells.
    02-20-15 08:24 AM