Just saw a white BlackBerry Passport on the train.

What a beautiful device. :-)

Posted via CB10 (ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2582)
    07-07-15 11:23 AM
    My parents visited from Missouri last week and they both had Z30s they were tired of. So I hooked them up with a black for my dad and white for my mom. I was surprised how much I liked the white one. I will get a picture soon of our Passport Family: Me: black; Wife: Red, Dad: Black; Mom: White.
    07-07-15 11:25 AM
    I've heard that the white one doesn't have the rubber texture on the back like the black one has, instead it has a very smooth piece. I've thought first of the red one, then the white one but a phone sleek to touch worries me because it ahs good chances of slipping out of your hand. As you might have found out there are people who drop their phones but never break, people who drop and break them, in my case I also have a mix of "did nothing to it but still broke". I had a Galaxy S3 whose screen shattered in my pocket while I bent down to get my books.
    I actually take care of my phones yet they still find very ingenious ways to break.
    07-07-15 04:56 PM
    I've heard that the white one doesn't have the rubber texture on the back like the black one has, instead it has a very smooth piece. I've thought first of the red one, then the white one but a phone sleek to touch worries me because it ahs good chances of slipping out of your hand. As you might have found out there are people who drop their phones but never break, people who drop and break them, in my case I also have a mix of "did nothing to it but still broke". I had a Galaxy S3 whose screen shattered in my pocket while I bent down to get my books.
    I actually take care of my phones yet they still find very ingenious ways to break.
    The white one I have has a flat finish with the feeling of a super fine automotive wet sand paper.
    Sounds silly, but that's the best way to describe it.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 05:11 PM
    Just saw a white BlackBerry Passport on the train.

What a beautiful device. :-)

Posted via CB10 (ClassicSQC100-1/10.3.1.2582)
    I knew I felt someone staring...
    07-07-15 05:50 PM
    Porcelain like feel is also a good description.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 08:24 PM