Wow, just noticed, PP is warped like a twisted flat noodle. I straightened it out with my hands, but it was definitely bent in a way that I haven't seen anyone bring up before.

And by PP, I mean my Passport...you sickos.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by deadcowboy; 12-21-14 at 05:32 PM.
    12-21-14 04:14 PM
    Wat

Is this some kind of mockery against the dude with the bent passport?
    12-21-14 04:17 PM
    You think you've got problems...my unit isn't flat!

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:26 PM
    As I said, I have had several passports since the launch day and all with different build dates and I haven't had any bending or quality issues. You should take some pictures of the device and send them to BlackBerry to make them aware of the issue. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my lovely passport on T Mobile USA
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    12-21-14 04:33 PM
    Funny title, though
    12-21-14 04:40 PM
    Lol at frank. Had to reread the title. Sure enough. I laughed.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 04:45 PM
    As I said, I have had several passports since the launch day and all with different build dates and I haven't had any bending or quality issues. You should take some pictures of the device and send them to BlackBerry to make them aware of the issue. Just a suggestion.

No offense but I don't want to see pictures of what he's talking about.
    bakron1 likes this.
    12-21-14 04:57 PM
    What's a bent PP got anything to do in a Passport forum?

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    12-21-14 05:15 PM
    Why do people insist on shortening the name,... lol

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:18 PM

What on earth did you do with 'several' passports since launch day, like a couple of months ago?!
    12-21-14 05:25 PM
    OP you got some pics of how its different that the other thread? I assume you would have taken some before bending back to show BB.
    12-21-14 05:55 PM
    Seriously? How many this kind of threads do people want to create? There's already a thead for this. Somehow I feel that OP created this thread for troll.
    I really didn't, but I'm embracing the silliness now. No, I noticed that the top of my phone was bent at a different horizontal angle than the bottom. I think I fixed it with just my hands. But it was the first time I've believed anyone about Passport bending.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 05:55 PM
    Change your auto-complete from "pp" to "Passport."
    ...nobody wants a bent PP.

Posted via my BlackBerry Passport
    12-21-14 06:03 PM
    Quick, Apple! Get this info and create a "bend gate" issue out of it. ROFL

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 06:33 PM
    What so Apple can say all phones bend but ours bend better? LoL

Quick, Apple! Get this info and create a "bend gate" issue out of it. ROFL

Posted via CB10

Once you go black, you can't turn back! Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 06:52 PM
    What on earth did you do with 'several' passports since launch day, like a couple of months ago?!
    I have bought four of them, three of them went to clients who seen the device, played with it and had to have it, so I sold it to them. Just bought my fifth one after my daily driver fell out of my pocket and was damaged after hitting the concrete driveway. Every one has been fine with no build or quality issues. My most recent one was built on 101714 and is perfect.

habs_fan likes this.
    12-21-14 07:10 PM
    Wow, just noticed, PP is warped like a twisted flat noodle. I straightened it out with my hands, but it was definitely bent in a way that I haven't seen anyone bring up before.

Posted via CB10
    Same energy you took to say that you mean your Passport, you could have just typed that as the title. Me thinks it's you who is the sicko.

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    12-21-14 07:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    I've brought this up before in my epic "My Passport screen is splitting" thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 08:55 PM
    I've brought this up before in my epic "My Passport screen is splitting" thread.

Posted via CB10
    Do some epic necromancing then
    12-21-14 09:16 PM
    Do some epic necromancing then
    Thread locked. It wasn't pro BlackBerry enough. Just kidding. It got out of control because of everyone trolling me about being a liar etc.

Here is the link to the thread. This of course was posted following my disassembly of the whole phone and an inspection of the construction of it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=970397

Go straight to post #180 to see the comments about how the phone bends.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 10:49 PM
    Thread locked. It wasn't pro BlackBerry enough. Just kidding. It got out of control because of everyone trolling me about being a liar etc.

Here is the link to the thread. This of course was posted following my disassembly of the whole phone and an inspection of the construction of it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=970397

Go straight to post #180 to see the comments about how the phone bends.

Posted via CB10
    Despite the potty humor, this thread is 100% serious. I am on my fourth Passport, and it's been pretty good. But the keys are getting loose sometimes, light leaks all over the keyboard, and now the slight bending. It's still pretty damn solid, but it does have multiple issues.

My dad got a Classic, and it is flawlessly constructed. Every key and button is perfect. The weight and density is very assuring. Though the toolbelt keys are shifty. Should be island keys, because it makes swiping feel wrong when they're an extension of the screen with a sharp edge.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-14 11:26 PM
    Hi,
    Another bump, hopefully you find a solution to this problem!!
    This forum is great for these types of issues !!!!
    12-22-14 06:17 AM
    Hi,
    Another bump, hopefully you find a solution to this problem!!
    This forum is great for these types of issues !!!!
    I'm not sure there is a solution. The phone is so wide that getting the leverage to torque the phone along the vertical axis is relatively easy. A more robust case like the Seidio might prevent this from happening in the future.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 08:58 AM
    My Passport build looks and feels exceptional. Unless it's some factory damaged fluke, the user is responsible for condition of the device. Some users are more physically demanding of their devices, and many use their back pocket. I can't "bring myself" to sitting on a $600 sheet of glass, though it seems to work for many others.
    12-22-14 09:31 AM
    I'm not sure there is a solution. The phone is so wide that getting the leverage to torque the phone along the vertical axis is relatively easy. A more robust case like the Seidio might prevent this from happening in the future.

Posted via CB10
    Have faith cowboy and ride it out ! lol

Is this your 4th PP? Unfortunately you might have some of the best experience on what is the best way to handle this scenario.

Actually, I believe there is another individual who has had to go through 9 or 10 PPs (I think). Sounds crazy, I know, but they might have the results they were looking for by posting on this forum and so maybe, just maybe, (hopefully for you), they see this thread and provide a resolution.

Hopefully they chime in with a resolution as to what they did to help your post !
    12-22-14 10:58 AM